Safe And Secure Storage In Patts?

jaideeguy

Can anyone in Pattaya area tell me if there is any safe secure self storage company that i can store a few items for 3-4 months....motorcycle, tv, furniture etc?? and what are rates by cubic mtr?? phone number would be appreciated.....

Can anyone in Pattaya area tell me if there is any safe secure self storage company that i can store a few items for 3-4 months....motorcycle, tv, furniture etc?? and what are rates by cubic mtr?? phone number would be appreciated.....

I would not recommend the Jomtien Complex storage company. I also need storage and checked the place out 3 times. The first time no one was there, but the door was open. They also did not have any spaces large enough, small closet size. Out of desperation I checked again and all seemed right, but no large storage cages were available. Note your stuff is kept in a cage, where anyone in the room can see what is on offer. Resigned to get what little they had I returned a 3rd time. The only cages available had no tops. Easy to circumvent the locked door by pulling things out the top. They did not seem to understand this concern and repeated that always someone watching. I know someone is NOT always watching as the first time I had my run of the place while walking around shouting hello to try and rouse someone.

If you find a good place let me know.

kdf

I'm thinking this and a bag storage + saftey box is a good business.

Yes, I agree. Especially with the new visa regulatioins requiring people to clear out for part of the year. Living in 2 locations (countries) with storage at both would be a good solution for some of us.

What is wrong with renting a small condo / apartment?

Pay the rent in advance and improve the security on the doors and windows. Does not need to be the Hilton, you don't even need to live there, got to be cheaper than a storage unit in most falang cities. You probably wont even get upset if the power is cut off while you are away.

When yo get back take what you need to your prefered place.

Could even double as a venue for a discreet meeting if you do not want to give away where you live. :o

Pay the rent in advance and improve the security on the doors and windows. Does not need to be the Hilton, you don't even need to live there, got to be cheaper than a storage unit in most falang cities. You probably wont even get upset if the power is cut off while you are away.

When yo get back take what you need to your prefered place.

Could even double as a venue for a discreet meeting if you do not want to give away where you live. :o

That would probably be a good idea for a person who has a ton of stuff to store (furniture)...surely a reasonably secure apartment is going to cost more than 5000 baht a month?...far too much for the small amount of stuff I need to store.

Good idea, but the OP wouldnt be able to store a motorbike in a condo..

If the stuff was just furnature ect, he could get a cheaper condo and fit some good locks ect. The cheapest rooms Ive seen are 1,700 around Soi Siam country club, Just a room..I was also looking for storage.. But the security is the issue...

• 2 weeks later...

There are quite large storage units at the Moonrakers pub, about 10km east of Sukhumvit, probably the cheapest option if you need longer term storage or a large storage space. It's close to Route 36.

To get there, take Soi Siam Country Club out, and follow the Mabprachan lake past the Fishermans Rest pub. About 2 km on you will see a sign for Bangkok, a right at the T Junction. Another 2km or so, look for the sign on your left. It's basically the last soi on your left before the bridge over route 36. It opens at 4pm- having gone this far you'll probably want a beer, it's actually a very nice pub consideriong it's in the middle of nowhere.