Weightloss Success Stories

Aujuba

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just came back from UK and I was so big size in Thailand (Nothing wrong with me but Thai people so tiny size especially Thai girl!!)

I felt funny among my friends and I was really wanted lose my weight as soon as possible, so I took some medicines from the doctor. It worked so quickly but I felt like mad or got angry all the time I didn’t know why and my face really looked awful!!. After I stopped it I got yoyo effect cause I got 2-3kg more than before.

One day I met my close friend who had ever triple size than mine, so I asked her a secret and she suggested the natural 100% products to me(Nutrition products).

I went to it immediately and I lose 5kg in 1 month.* no exercise, no calculated my calories cause I couldn’t deal with that. Hohoho!

I had it almost 3 months, and then I lose nearly 10 kg in 3 months from 65kg to 56 kg.

It’s good for my skin as well. Normally, I have to go to see the doctor for taking the medicines for controlling my acnes every 2 weeks time but now my skin look healthier.

Also my mom who faces of diabetes and high blood pressure. Now she’s getting better.

You can ask me for all detail if you want. I don’t need to advertise here, I just want to tell you.

***pm op***