Donald Trump threatens to deport Harry if it is revealed the Duke of Sussex lied on visa fo

Social Media

12 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Other than the first sentence of the article?

Regurgitation articles can write what they want especially when they want to catch your attention. In fact, if you read the interview in the original skynews piece, Trump did not make the explicit threat. Incidentally, why would anywant want to believe things said in a conversation betwen Farage and Trump.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I honestly have zero interest in the UK Royals.  But it's strange that the right wing in the US loves Kate, but hates Meghan.  Wonder why that is....hmmm   

It's not about politics, It's about one nasty and disrespectful b1tch.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I honestly have zero interest in the UK Royals.  But it's strange that the right wing in the US loves Kate, but hates Meghan.  Wonder why that is....hmmm   

What is the right wing?

• Confused 1

On 3/21/2024 at 2:03 AM, ozimoron said:

Or anything said separately by either Trump or Farage.

But what was said is what this topic is about. When Farage asked what should happen to Harry, if it was found that he lied about (his) drug use on his visa application, Trump said that "they" would have to take appropriate action. So by "they", Trump meant the relevant (immigration) authority.

Trump was not even sure of what the "appropriate  action" might be and Trump, himself, was not threatening deportation. Another headline in the clouds. 

On 3/20/2024 at 9:58 AM, Social Media said:

Concerns have been raised about his eligibility for residency due to his admission of past drug use in his book, where he openly discussed experimenting with substances such as marijuana, cocaine, and psychedelic mushrooms

While I am no fan of Trump and the hypocrisy that surrounds the man, I think it would be poetic justice if Harry's tell-all was his undoing.  

highly unlikely given all the other people the US would need to deport if the precedent was estabilshed