Are we in the middle of a hoeflation ?

I've been watching massage shops many times, they do hoe flation for sure if they get the chance to get away with it (apparently most times), as they always sell 1 hour but I notice tourists coming back out on average in 40 minutes. For the general hoes many seem to have lost their mind, asking 2-3K short time even. Not even worth it at that point to ask what Long time would cost. 

Guess they figure it is still worth it as long 1 idiot per week is paying that, as that is still equal to what a job would be. But that is a sad income for such type of job, knowing the duration of doing it is limited too. Guess there is not too much brains left these days, at least in the earlier days, they seemed to have a logical business mindset with reasonable prices and volume. Now all volume there is, is their body size due to weight and noise.

Latest thing seems that they even think we need to pay a reservation fee upfront, or that we will have to meet them on set days and times, that suit them, while we are the customer + asking still 2-3K 55555+

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, MrPancake said:

According to a recent study by Pimp & Associates, the western world is in the middle of a hoeflation with a exponential multiplication of gold diggers...

What do you make of that ?

They always charge the narcissist double. 

• Haha 2

Apparently the hoeflation could be the explanation (or at least part of it) for a phenomenon known as passport bros.

Passport bros being half of you guys who came to Thailand after a divorce or because you couldn't attract western women due to your empty wallet and double chin.

That Pimp&Co study is opening a whole new conceptual world to me...

Would you say bob smith was a passport bro or more like a passport bum ?

Where is he anyway? Not back from is songteaw trip to Terminal 21 ?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

Apparently the hoeflation could be the explanation (or at least part of it) for a phenomenon known as passport bros.

Passport bros being half of you guys who came to Thailand after a divorce or because you couldn't attract western women due to your empty wallet and double chin.

That Pimp&Co study is opening a whole new conceptual world to me...

Would you say bob smith was a passport bro or more like a passport bum ?

Where is he anyway? Not back from is songteaw trip to Terminal 21 ?

Where do you place yourself? Come on, sharing is caring

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, MrPancake said:

According to a recent study by Pimp & Associates, the western world is in the middle of a hoeflation with a exponential multiplication of gold diggers...

Their invoice by the hour is still less than mine, so all is good.

The free market finds its way.

• Like 1

Can I let you know after I have translated it?

From the Urban dictionary

Hoeflation is a term which describes the increase in price men have to pay for lower value women. This is reflected through higher prices in terms of, ...

Dunno.

This is beyond my normal scope of activity.

• Haha 1

That "Pimp &Associates" seem remarkably "entitled" to assume that women should prostitute themselves for less!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I've been watching massage shops many times, they do hoe flation for sure if they get the chance to get away with it (apparently most times), as they always sell 1 hour but I notice tourists coming back out on average in 40 minutes.

LOL.

I got done by that variety of hoeflation the first time I visited LOS, in the 70s.

I went to one of the huge body massage places in Bkk ( still there 30 years later, but it looked smaller than the first time. It had a large water fountain out front if anyone remembers ), and paid for a 3 hour session, but she had me done and dusted in an hour and promptly vanished.

I was greener than grass back then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL.

I got done by that variety of hoeflation the first time I visited LOS, in the 70s.

I went to one of the huge body massage places in Bkk ( still there 30 years later, but it looked smaller than the first time. It had a large water fountain out front if anyone remembers ), and paid for a 3 hour session, but she had me done and dusted in an hour and promptly vanished.

I was greener than grass back then.

I found what I believe to be a photo of one of the Bkk body massage places, though I think this one was across the road from the one in my post.

Unfortunately I didn't put the name of the place on the photo. Hopefully someone out there knows, though I'd really appreciate it if someone had the name of the place over the road.

BKK BODY MASSAGE.jpg

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I found what I believe to be a photo of one of the Bkk body massage places, though I think this one was across the road from the one in my post.

Unfortunately I didn't put the name of the place on the photo. Hopefully someone out there knows, though I'd really appreciate it if someone had the name of the place over the road.

BKK BODY MASSAGE.jpg

Those places give me the creeps. All about body functions and nothing else.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1