Thai Officials Announce "Innovative" Expat Health Measure

webfact

On 4/1/2024 at 7:40 PM, smedly said:

I think you will find that air quality is the reason 

I think you'll find that is a misnomer. Thais wear masks regardless of the air quality. More Thais wear masks indoors, where the air quality is good, than outdoors. Thais are still afraid of catching Covid, the flu, or not catching the glance of a double masked grandma giving a disapproving look. Thais are afraid of being judged by strangers, so they'd rather mask than being given a dirty look.

Just to repeat a note posted in the OP.

April Fools! In case people have missed the hundreds of so posts pointing out that this is ASEAN NOW April Fools joke 

• Confused 1

On 4/1/2024 at 3:21 PM, Goat said:

Happy April Fools Day mate.

We got you a beauty didnt we?

I did try hinting at it calling you a fool, mentioned the date, the midday bulletein, hook line sinker, to check your news source etc etc

It all went straight over your head.

I hope you can have a good laugh at yourself now. 

Because we all were. 

Cheers

ol fred could never admit to being wrong

On 4/1/2024 at 10:11 AM, ezzra said:

I'll say, a stupid, knee jerk idea, not only 'raising' but it's rather annoying and out of place, I for one think that this

is a clear discrimination against tourists, why not make Thai people wear masks as well? are they immuned

from bringing or carrying the disease in? and why only in holiday spots and not in major cities?

how odd will it look to see foreignness wearing masks and locals not? and whey don't they

give it at the airports rather than at the holiday spots?...

Breakout in Thailand jail,proves ⁷Thais are immune, I never wore a face mask in NZ, nor.my son,I had exemption, both of us never vaccinated, by choice, got covid 3 times, RAT test confirmed, just had it in Thailand, never got sick, just a snivel  ,even some Thai high qualified Dr's say strains now are quite week and cause not much problems, maybe different for sick elderly, I'm 72 never had a flue shot either, never gotten badly sick from covid or flue, but that's just me.

On 4/1/2024 at 8:32 PM, AngryMan said:

Next, it will be mandatory for Dirty Fangs to wear condoms!

Thats actually a good call.

Be nasty to catch HIV from an infected Thai lass/lad.