”Big Joke” Dodges Online Gambling Allegations, Defers to Lawyers

webfact

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Think he said he'd be back on the job April 1, when he departed.

He's got ~ seven lives left, so "he'll be back".

He's an "earner".

No doubt there's several very snr officers who 'have baggage' and would not hesitate to make various claims against big joke.

34 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I somehow doubt that they will have the audacity to pursue these charges at the judicial level. How many high-ranking RTP have been convicted in the past decade or two? Very, very few, they do appear to be above the law. 

In my mind I have no doubt of his guilt, look at his position and look at the organization he works for and tell me what are the odds that this man is clean? 

The side-line income to the RTP is more than enough to buy-off lawyers and judges.

• Agree 2

Big joke is making money on the side. Look at the car drives look at the houses look at the vacation he takes from the top to the bottom. Total corruption he’s guilty. Everybody knows it but he’ll get out of it you know he has enough money to do that just like the PM was on the run for 15 years he came back. He’s now a hero soon his sister will be back she’ll be another hero in the Red Bull kid. He’ll come back in a few more years and everything has decided and he’ll be a hero, they can’t even find the Red Bull kid. What a joke that is. TIT. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

Apparently he didn't go to the UK and  sends his apologise for not informing the AN brigade officially as to his change of plans. 

A ruse to avoid the press?

32 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Khaosod English 

BREAKING: Police Investigators at Metropolitan Police Bureau on Tuesday have requested the Criminal Court to issue an arrest warrant against former Deputy National Police Chief Pol Gen Surachate Hakparn, AKA "Big Joke", after he failed to answer to police summons three times for charge of money laundering related to illegal online gambling business. #Thailand #WhatsHappeningInThailand #บิ๊กโจ๊ก

Good luck with that. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

He used to love talking to the press, I wonder why it's changed?

I suppose any excuse to not have big joke in front of the cameras is a good thing. Jeez was he tiring, talk about a publicity hound. Talk about insincere. But, a lot of people bought into his clean cop routine. 

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I suppose any excuse to not have big joke in front of the cameras is a good thing. Jeez was he tiring, talk about a publicity hound. Talk about insincere. But, a lot of people bought into his clean cop routine. 

What gripped me was His so obvious, open, aversion to Foreigners when He was in Immigration. A racist xenophobe cut from the same cloth as A nut in.

15 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

What gripped me was His so obvious, open, aversion to Foreigners when He was in Immigration. A racist xenophobe cut from the same cloth as A nut in.

True. And what shocked me was that he was ousted from immigration after years of xenophobic rants, he disappeared for years and then he resurfaced as the national deputy director. How on earth did that happen, and why on earth did somebody make such an incredible mistake? How did this fool get promoted, it's mind-boggling that these guys are able to maintain these high positions despite consistent misbehavior.

There's nothing clean about this guy, that was all just PR, that was just one big smoke job that many people bought into. 

• Agree 1