Free Aussie Football live.

NONG CHOK

Hi there, I've been trying for several seasons now to get AFL free online, with little success. I found sites that work ok but keep on buffering or show malware warnings. Most of the sites I've tried are from online bookmakers sites. Several years ago I used to get AFL live on the ABC, then along came Tony Abbott and he had the ABC re arranged so that was the end of the AFL for me. I can still get the VFL and NRL live using a VPN. As I live in Pattaya there's many sports bar where I can watch what I want but as I'm fast approaching 80 years old, now I'd just like to watch the footy at home with a stocked up Esky at the ready.

On 4/11/2024 at 1:29 PM, NONG CHOK said:

I can still get the VFL and NRL

It might be time you switched to watching proper footy. 

NRL 👍

Here's a thread that may interest you. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1

ABC still present all games, I have on cable in condo, 3BB, but its ABC international program, part of the full weekly news current affairs entertainment program. Photo watching  news as of now.

IMG_20240415_053318.jpg

Edited by Olmate
Add​ photo

On 4/14/2024 at 10:32 PM, Wongkitlo said:

You can buy an IP TV box which has foxtel sports along with lots of other OZ channels. I can pm a contact for somebody who can help you. 

Aussie mate upstairs has something like that think he payed 2500, no more to pay, NRL AFL EPL movies etc...

I payed for a website for something similar, 130AU$ a year gets me AFL EPL and hopefully NFL etc and catch up at least for a number of games...still working it out...

• Like 1