European Parliament agrees on stricter EU migration rules

Social Media

:cheesy:   :cheesy:  :cheesy:

Guess it is fake news, just checked some regular news sites and not mentioning anything about it.

And it is even from 10-04 ! And then it would start from 2026 !! Leaving the door wide open to encourage more people to come right now, before it would shut down(NOT).

The EU government is a PITA, a gestapo organisation, a cancer cyste for their citizens. Have no other words for it.

Same words for "my government"

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tequila makes me happy said:

"irregular" migration. Yet another woke synonym so the illegal migrants won't be called illegal migrants and be offended by the reality of their actions.

You took  my thunder,woke synonym!

Brilliant ! 

Opinion article on Sweden ,The Scandinavian nation of 10.6 million people is facing a national crisis because of its failure to successfully integrate record numbers of immigrants

https://www.gisreportsonline.com/r/sweden-immigrants-crisis/

• Agree 1

On 4/12/2024 at 11:18 PM, riclag said:

You took  my thunder,woke synonym!

Brilliant ! 

Opinion article on Sweden ,The Scandinavian nation of 10.6 million people is facing a national crisis because of its failure to successfully integrate record numbers of immigrants

https://www.gisreportsonline.com/r/sweden-immigrants-crisis/

Is that woke speak for the citizens not wanting people that have zero cultural affinity and want to make the place just like the <deleted><deleted> they ran away from?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is that woke speak for the citizens not wanting people that have zero cultural affinity and want to make the place just like the <deleted><deleted> they ran away from?

Woke is a curse on culture!

Radical ideas will take years to reverse! But at least its exposed!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zhounan said:

The "refugees" will continue to arrive because the EU plan is to replace the white population.

I had a quick look on the main EU website and couldn't find any mention of this plan. Could you provide a link please.