Free Trade

lecol

DOES ANY BODY HAVE GOOD INFO ON THIS TRADE PACKED MY FARTHER INLAW (thai) HAS TOLD MY WIFE IT IS SO EASY TO COME AND LIVE IN THAILAND I AM IN AUSTRALIA MY WIFE CANNOT GET HERE FULL TIME DOES THIS TRADE PAC HAVE ALTERD ANY THING AS IN CURRENT RULES REGARDS LECOL

DOES ANY BODY HAVE GOOD INFO ON THIS TRADE PACKED MY FARTHER INLAW (thai) HAS TOLD MY WIFE IT IS SO EASY TO COME AND LIVE IN THAILAND I AM IN AUSTRALIA MY WIFE CANNOT GET HERE FULL TIME DOES THIS TRADE PAC HAVE ALTERD ANY THING AS IN CURRENT RULES REGARDS LECOL

As I understand it Thailand will be able to import lower case type, punctuation marks and with any luck spell checkers so you can write a bit like this in your next post.

Glad to be of help.

"TRADE PACKED" "FARTHER INLAW" Perhaps you should consider a career in teaching.

It is a TRADE AGREEMENT between Thailand and Australia not a simplified migration arrangement between the two countries.

Your father in law doesn't know Tom Yam Kung about Thai immigration laws, like the majority of Thais I must say...

Yeah, the Dr makes a good point about a trade agreement. I have talked to a few Thais since Toxin's juant to South Pacific( btw , he really skimped on how many ministers to take with him )

Anyways, the Thais I talk to believe it is a migration agreement . I thought it was a trade agreement. Sure the local Thai media has alot to do with this .

Hopefully, Jack Boot Johnny, Slobstone and Alexander the Puss will be out of a job soon and any signing could change anyways.

GEE THANKS FOR THE REMARKS? I THINK SOME OF YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE SUN SOME WHAT BITTER AAAAAAA MATE.

Too late for you sunshine boy.

From your posts it looks as if you have had you're quota.

I suggest that you sleep in the daytime and only come out when it's really dark.

(you are not scared of the dark are you :o )

Well be carefull of little johnny howard.......did anyone see the website I mentioned earlier that was closed as a topic titled One for the Aussies !! Have a look. If we live in a democracy we should be able to talk about this. It driectly reflects all who are Aussie wherever they live......and it just so happens that we live in Thailand... so it is as relevant as some other topics here !!