Is there a way to search all LINE chats and/or all WhatsApp chats by date?

The important word from the headline is ALL. I know I can search every chat individually.

I am looking at my bank records and I see that maybe on the 3rd Jan 2024 I transferred 500B to Somchai whatever.

Now I don't remember what this was about. I can easily search for a name in my email, LINE and WhatsApp. I can also easily search for a specific date in my email.

But as far as I know I can't search in LINE or WhatsApp to show me all chats from a specific date.

Is there a function to do that?

Sometimes I order something from little shops and I transfer money. Most of the time the bank account is in the name of a person and not the business.

And when I chat i.e. with LINE with a business they send a picture with their bank information - and not text. So searching for text doesn't bring up that information.

Is there any way to search by date in all chats?

It is very unlikely that the money transfer was not initiated by me. I just forgot and want to find out in the hindsight. 

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It would take a long time...

you know the chats are in date order? most recent at the top, should take 2 minutes to pinpoint a chat with same date

Edited by scubascuba3

15 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Just click the search icon and it gives options of what to search for,  one of which is 'Photos'

From which page, the "home" page or the individual chat's page?  From the home page the only option on clicking "Search" is to search contacts, from a contact's chat page, clicking the search box gives no options, just the flashing cursor.

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

From which page, the "home" page or the individual chat's page?  From the home page the only option on clicking "Search" is to search contacts, from a contact's chat page, clicking the search box gives no options, just the flashing cursor.

My reply was referring to WhatsApp and mine opens in Chats from which search will look for whatever you like across all the chats.  I don't see a "home" tab, unlike in Line.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

My reply was referring to WhatsApp and mine opens in Chats from which search will look for whatever you like across all the chats.  I don't see a "home" tab, unlike in Line.

Many thanks...got it.

• Thumbs Up 1