Big Joke requests time as Bangkok police station weighs cases against him

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

She cited a need to collate large volumes of data to properly present his defence.

You know who I am and who I know right ?

Case dismissed.

• Sad 1

He has been claiming his innocence for many months already.

makes you wonder what materials is there to present if you not involved at all ? And how can there be so much materials for  someone who is supposedly not involved ?

51 minutes ago, BestB said:

He has been claiming his innocence for many months already.

makes you wonder what materials is there to present if you not involved at all ? And how can there be so much materials for  someone who is supposedly not involved ?

Too many brown envelopes comes to mind ....???

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

You know who I am and who I know right ?

Case dismissed.

Perhaps you know who I am and WHAT I KNOW about many? Ok run along nothing to see here case dismissed 

5 hours ago, bradiston said:

"Sittra says there is no evidence against General Surachate"

This from the lawyer chasing the corrupt cops. Read the whole article here. No more I hate him therefore he's guilty blah.

https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2024/03/29/huge-crisis-for-thai-police-amid-massive-corruption-claims/

Why get worked up about corrupt cops fighting each other because one believes another has been taking bigger cuts?

How does it affect the average long-stay foreigner, ? it doesn't.

19 hours ago, wombat said:

Thats really sad...I did think he was a cleanskin weilding a big stick...silly me

I guess that is sarcasm, but just incase its not, everyone in the police force and anyone related to it knows how bent he is.

How many people knew what he was doing? How many people pretended they didn't see it? How many profited?

How many influential people want that all those who profited in above case will be exposed?

And if they are exposed and be punished, what will they expose in return?

I am sure many of those influential people will somehow make arrangements that not too many of them will be exposed.

Imagine business as usual would be disrupted? Where should the money for the luxury cars and mia nois come from? 

• Agree 1