6 month multiple entry tourist visa options

Hi.  I've posted a couple of questions on my visa already and the answers were most helpful.  Hopefully this will be my final question on this visa.

It's a 60 day multiple entry visa.  The visa was granted on the 7th December.  The "visa must be used by date" is the 3rd June.  I'm in Malaysia late May and fly back to Phuket airport on the 1st June.  I'm assuming that I should be ok for another 60 days from the 1st June with this visa.  Is this correct? Or are my plans up in the air? Thanks

I recall some of your previous posts. 

You wrote that you are on 60 days Multiple Entry Visa, have not heard about that one before. 

I only know the 60 days Single Entry Visa or the 6-month Multiple Entry Visa, the latter one actually providing you with almost 9 months of stay in Thailand from first entry, when you carefully plan the 60-day Permissions to stay it provides with each entry. 

• Love It 1

22 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

I recall some of your previous posts. 

You wrote that you are on 60 days Multiple Entry Visa, have not heard about that one before. 

I only know the 60 days Single Entry Visa or the 6-month Multiple Entry Visa, the latter one actually providing you with almost 9 months of stay in Thailand from first entry, when you carefully plan the 60-day Permissions to stay it provides with each entry. 

Correct.  No 60 day Multiple Entry.