3BB issues april 20/21 issues

JFHuaHin

has anyone got issues with 3BB ,

I have issues myself when trying to use international servers in france and uk, it is constantly dropping.

I have spoken to other 3bb users and seems to be users that have been given a shared 171. ip address

I really just want to get more information before I call them and ask to speak to the isp team

True and AIS same issues. Sires in US load fast. So it is likely some outage on cabling between Asia and Europe...

There was undersea cable between Asia and Europe cut in red sea, next to Yemen, but that's nearly a month ago. That cut the data throughput capacity by about 25%. No idea if there was any further damage which could explain further deterioration.

image.thumb.png.4413cb84887297bba7eda648c78b5cd4.png

Edited by tomazbodner
  • Thumbs Up 1

I posted this on another thread

Posted 37 minutes ago

Same problem with 3BB. rang them this morning and they told me there is a problem with a cable in Europe somewhere.

They told me it could take up to 3 weeks to fix, and if I wanted to stream to use a VPN with Singapore, I asked would they pay for it, he laughed and said no.

He did say he would ask if i could get a refund. I downloaded  Mullvad VPN costs about 200 Baht per month, can only pay monthly.

Works well, also works for BBCiPlayer etc.

I have had "issues" with my 3BB home wi-fi for about 2 weeks - signal dropping out.  At first I thought the problem was with my computer, but I checked my phone and it also had no signal.  Usually the problem lasts for about 10-20 minutes.

12 minutes ago, JimHuaHin said:

I have had "issues" with my 3BB home wi-fi for about 2 weeks - signal dropping out.  At first I thought the problem was with my computer, but I checked my phone and it also had no signal.  Usually the problem lasts for about 10-20 minutes.

Also had problem with 3BB WiFI. Called them and within 2 hours they were here, fitted a new router. No more problems.

I have Nord VPN permanently on for my PC, lappy and phone. All work OK!

• Thumbs Up 1