Help identifying this roofing material

NorthernRyland

Has anyone seen this roofing material before? This is as close as I could get but it looks like a plastic/wood composite, kind of like certain decking material. The panels appear thin and light to. Nearly certain it's not wood but some kind of artificial composite.

image.thumb.jpeg.bc5e285a54dfeaae04d4f12668e864b7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3d6530878610d079c1edf7db7bb5e28d.jpeg

Could simply go to DIY mega stores, and see what they offer.  Sure you'll see that stuff there, along with some others that might interest you more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

TPI Luxuria - concrete tile

Maybe...

that's a good guess. They look too thin to be concrete but you could be right. I need to get a closer view to be sure.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Fibre cement roofing tiles

Looking at this link https://www.roofingsuperstore.co.uk/product/cedral-thrutone-fibre-cement-slate.html I think you're right. This is the same material as the wavy roof panels you see all over Thailand right? I guess the difference is they cut them into smaller tiles instead of the large panels.

Do you know the name/brand of the product? I'm curious if they have them at common building stores in Thailand.

Edited by NorthernRyland

11 minutes ago, UWEB said:

Google for SCG Prestige Series, certain color available.

Thanks. I can't tell from the pictures but those look like full sized concrete tiles which are thicker. Maybe the picture I took doesn't capture the scale but those tiles are noticeably thinner than other tiles I've seen. I think they are strips instead of single tiles even.

12 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Do you know the name/brand of the product? I'm curious if they have them at common building stores in Thailand.

Sorry no. They simply look like the artificial slates we used to manufacture.

spacer.png