I recently bought a villa  and being hearing so many different stories on working on your villa example painting , gardening, etc so same that I cannot others say it’s your villa temporary not mine but partners . Can anyone  have a definite answer to this ? Can I do handy man work inside the villa ? 
looking forward to response 

Thank you 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Tony Hatzi said:

I recently bought a villa  and being hearing so many different stories on working on your villa example painting , gardening, etc so same that I cannot others say it’s your villa temporary not mine but partners . Can anyone  have a definite answer to this ? Can I do handy man work inside the villa ? 
looking forward to response 

Thank you 

Yes, no problem at all.

• Agree 2

Absolutely, even you can use external contractors to remodel your condominiums. I just finished remodeling my villa in Udon Thani with no issues other than you need to notify the complex of what you are doing and the contractor needs to follow their rules as far as hours worked, ( I believe they register with the villa complex) etc.... Same went for my condominium remodel in HH.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

I think he means he bought a bungalow. 🙂🙂

And bought into some absurd sales BS where an inappropriate Latin label imparted some imagined prestige/value to the pitch.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, john donson said:

via company?

hope one day they clean up all that mess and everyone using agents...

lol

Yes, I was also wondering how the OP managed to buy a property in his own name.

22 hours ago, Regyai said:

Of more interest is how you imported an ancient Roman upper-class country house.

Hey, there actually are some villas in Thailand, in fact a complete Italian village - not far from my villa (house) 😁. Not sure if the tower leans though 😁.

Its actually quite a sight as you pass by and see an entire Italian village on the hillside. You can be forgiven for wondering if someone slipped something into your drink last night.

Toscana Valley, Khao Yai:

Toscana 2.jpeg

Toscana.jpg

Edited by MangoKorat

23 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Hey, there actually are some villas in Thailand, in fact a complete Italian village - not far from my villa (house) 😁. Not sure if the tower leans though 😁.

Its actually quite a sight as you pass by and see an entire Italian village on the hillside. You can be forgiven for wondering if someone slipped something into your drink last night.

Toscana Valley, Khao Yai:

Toscana 2.jpeg

Toscana.jpg

Close but no cigar :tongue:

Where is the acreage, the manicured grounds, the stable blocks and servants' dwellings.