90 Day Reports & Tourist/Family Extensions

I was wondering if I needed to file a 90-day report if this is my status:

30-day Visa Exempt from USA + 30-day tourist extension + 60-day extension to visit/support spouse.

Since that is a total of 120 days, is there still a 90 day reporting requirement is that only for people on the 12 month extension of stay?thanks! 

9 minutes ago, TravelingWell said:

Hi. Thank you! Is the 90 day report a requirement for marriage visa, work visa, and other 12 month visas exclusively?

The 90-day report is only required if having permission of stay beyond 90 consecutive days.
It's a requirement for those with an annual permit of stay (not a visa) based on Thai spouse, retirement etc.

Tourists having to visit an Immigration office for 30/60 day extensions are effectively confirming their address on each visit, therefore a separate 90-day report is not required.

Edited by Liquorice
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The 90 day report is required if you remain in Thailand for more than 90 consecutive days.  Thus, the report would be required. 

However, if you have no plans to visit Immigration after getting the 60 day to visit spouse extension (which will be at a time you have been in country 60 consecutive days (30+30)), you could skip doing the report as Immigration upon departure from Thailand does not check  for 90 day reporting.  

• Confused 1