What's your biggest dream ?

2 minutes ago, Dioj said:

A malapropism is the mistaken use of a word in place of a similar-sounding one, often with unintentionally amusing effect. 

Yes.

But, as of yet, I have been unable to think of the word that sounds like the one, INSATIABLE, that you mistakenly used.

Maybe, in fact, there IS no word we can use to replace insatiable, and which sounds the same as insatiable, and which makes sense in a two-word phrase that ends with the word DRIVEL.

=======

Therefore, maybe we will be unable to keep the word drivel, if we are going to use the first word insatiable, and still be able to call your INSATIABLE DRIVEL a malapropism.

And, in this spirit:

I think that what you really meant is that I, GammaGlobulin, have what people call....

Insatiable Drive

So, thank you!

Note:  Still, I am now getting used to, and even rather fond of, the phrase INSATIABLE DRIVEL.  As of this week, the two-word phrase has zero nonsensical meaning.  But, this could change with time.  We can only hope....

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

But, as of yet, I have been unable to think of the word that sounds like the one, INSATIABLE, that you mistakenly used.

Maybe, in fact, there IS no word we can use to replace insatiable, and which sounds the same as insatiable, and which makes sense in a two-word phrase that ends with the word DRIVEL.

=======

Therefore, maybe we will be unable to keep the word drivel, if we are going to use the first word insatiable, and still be able to call your INSATIABLE DRIVEL a malapropism.

And, in this spirit:

I think that what you really meant is that I, GammaGlobulin, have what people call....

Insatiable Drive

So, thank you!

Note:  Still, I am now getting used to, and even rather fond of, the phrase INSATIABLE DRIVEL.  As of this week, the two-word phrase has zero nonsensical meaning.  But, this could change with time.  We can only hope....

Given the fact that you continue to insist that the term insatiable drivel is a malapropism, after I clearly explained that it is not, and that it has a definitive and identifiable meaning, merely reconfirms my suspicions that you are suffering from some form of cognitive disability, which some people might be so inclined to simply refer to as insatiable brain damage. 

Furthermore, according to ChatGPT, since you are so fond of calling upon AI chat bots to fill in where your knowledge is clearly lacking, here is what it had to say about "insatiable drivel":

IMG_4397.thumb.jpeg.ef554d4f77377998f183236085af288b.jpeg

Thus, I wish you luck with trying to seek the help of a skilled brain surgeon who might be able to offer you some empathetic charity in the form of a frontal lobotomy. 

3 minutes ago, Dioj said:

Given the fact that you continue to insist that the term insatiable drivel is a malapropism, after I clearly explained that it is not, and that it has a definitive and identifiable meaning, merely reconfirms my suspicions that you are suffering from some form of cognitive disability, which some people might be so inclined to simply refer to as insatiable brain damage. 

Furthermore, according to ChatGPT, since you are so fond of calling upon AI chat bots to fill in where your knowledge is clearly lacking, here is what it had to say about "insatiable drivel":

IMG_4397.thumb.jpeg.ef554d4f77377998f183236085af288b.jpeg

Thus, I wish you luck with trying to seek the help of a skilled brain surgeon who might be able to offer you some empathetic charity in the form of a frontal lobotomy. 

As at least one other commenter has already informed you, the phrase INSATIABLE DRIVEL is nonsensical and does not mean ANYTHING.

If you insist upon using the word insatiable as the first word of the phase, then why not just say something like this:

"This good student has an insatiable appetite for knowledge, and his curiosity about the world around him will lead to his future success, and, perhaps, a teaching career at UW, UWASH, University of Washington."

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

As at least one other commenter has already informed you, the phrase INSATIABLE DRIVEL is nonsensical and does not mean ANYTHING.

If you insist upon using the word insatiable as the first word of the phase, then why not just say something like this:

"This good student has an insatiable appetite for knowledge, and his curiosity about the world around him will lead to his future success, and, perhaps, a teaching career at UW, UWASH, University of Washington."

Just because you and another t0sser agree on something which is incorrect, doesn't make it right. Thus, you'll need to refer to my previous post with regards to the reference to brain damage in order to be able to get to the root of the matter at hand. In fact, the post about brain damage should become an invaluable resource to you in the future, particularly anytime somebody posts something that leaves you either confused or not being able to understand the concept that is being articulated to you.