What's your biggest dream ?

11 hours ago, Grecian said:

To have my life savings (modest for many) but wake up 25 again.

And then discover that you have difficulties understanding how 25 year old think?

Sometimes I see them in videos, and I think: WTF are they talking about? Instagram and all that crap. 

Posted (edited)

The 3 main dream drivers it seems: money, time and happiness. Humans are pretty simple creatures in the end 🤗

And not so much negativity for a AN topic. Rare enough to be mentioned

😄

Edited by TheFatOne

To have so much money I could get one of these Triumph Heralds imported to Thailand same colour and model, like I had many years ago, a dream of a drive. Being able to tilt the whole bonnet to access the engine was fantastic.

download(5).jpg.3f4cb0ba7a6a27967111aa10fc91ef12.jpgiuuvu.jpg.ef9eb41b9bdf55d6bbde7b7bfbd7722b.jpg

download(6).jpg.59cb6c4f4216a4c35b5529276b50098d.jpg 

Edited by brianthainess
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Brother hitting the PowerBall (since I stopped buying), and throwing me $1M bone.

I can't think of anything else, as have anything & everything I want/need.  Maybe a time machine and go back to being 21 yrs old again.   Strangely I'd being doing the same thing that I'm doing now, (chillin') just look and feel younger.

Going back in Time 50+ yrs when I was too Naïve to realize some of the girls I new wanted sex with me, and meet them again knowing what I know now.  I'm 73 today by the way. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

One day with a group of 10 19-26 year old gorgeous Japanese gals, who are all very, very open minded and playful. 

I also thought about visiting the AKB48 theater in Tokyo. 

FR5st_EVUAEY4qq.jpeg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheFatOne said:

What is that ?

That is the theater from the girly group AKB48 in Tokyo. 

They are very successful in Japan. And they have similar groups in other countries. I.e. there is a BNK48 in Bangkok.

Enjoy!

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is the theater from the girly group AKB48 in Tokyo. 

They are very successful in Japan. And they have similar groups in other countries. I.e. there is a BNK48 in Bangkok.

Enjoy!

Yeah. That's good.

Packing my bags right now.

Goodbye Thailand.

Ko-nicho-ha Japan :D

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Brother hitting the PowerBall (since I stopped buying), and throwing me $1M bone.

I can't think of anything else, as have anything & everything I want/need.  Maybe a time machine and go back to being 21 yrs old again.   Strangely I'd being doing the same thing that I'm doing now, (chillin') just look and feel younger.

Just curious, if you already have everything you want, well done, but then, what would you do with the million?

And a follow up question that is asked in good faith, how much do you spend a month in thailand to have that everything you want lifestyle?

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

FR5st_EVUAEY4qq.jpeg

Feels like a million years ago, but I taught university classes in japan and faced a room of girls that really did look like that. 

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

FR5st_EVUAEY4qq.jpeg

Bit old for you, try their cafe in Akihabara near the station, maid outfits!

4 minutes ago, Grecian said:

Feels like a million years ago, but I taught university classes in japan and faced a room of girls that really did look like that. 

Lucky man! 

It's hard to believe, the following picture shows all real girls on that 6 level stage.

Abd they all sing and dance. 

AKB48 in TOKYO DOME

AKB48-Tokyo-Dome.jpg

2 hours ago, Grecian said:

Just curious, if you already have everything you want, well done, but then, what would you do with the million?

And a follow up question that is asked in good faith, how much do you spend a month in thailand to have that everything you want lifestyle?

Do ... all the frivolous stuff I won't do now, more because I have no desire to deal with airports & crowded back of the plane seating.  Now if having silly money, yea, then I'd go first class to Paris, to stroll around the Louvre.  Pop up extreme north to see them lights.   Maybe hit most of the National Parks in the USA, I missed when I did live there.  Any other nature thing I could think of.

Spend now a month, is very little, as own everything out right.  Having house w/solar & EVs, eliminates rent/mortgage, car payments, electric bill, petrol bill.

So mandatory bills are water (<200) & feeding ourselves.   Even that is inexpensive, as we prefer to eat it, since do it better.   Did go out tonight, all of 800 baht :cheesy:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, brianthainess said:

To have so much money I could get one of these Triumph Heralds imported to Thailand same colour and model, like I had many years ago, a dream of a drive. Being able to tilt the whole bonnet to access the engine was fantastic.

download(5).jpg.3f4cb0ba7a6a27967111aa10fc91ef12.jpgiuuvu.jpg.ef9eb41b9bdf55d6bbde7b7bfbd7722b.jpg

download(6).jpg.59cb6c4f4216a4c35b5529276b50098d.jpg 

Triumph's, nice cars, I owned a Stag back in the day.

Surely, you'd pick a different car, she's a little ugly.

I wouldn't import a Stag, they don't like the heat, Sydney summers were too hot for my girl. 

triumph stag Opera house.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

14 hours ago, Grecian said:

Being happy in you eyes, how much do you have to spend every month? 

On 4/24/2024 at 8:15 PM, TheFatOne said:

I'd like to make millions on the stock market to then go around helping random needy people.

I could do that all my life. Giving is actually the most gratifying activity there is for a narcissist like me.

Makes me feel like a superstar 😄

Anyways. Your turn.

:partytime2:

If giving is the most gratifying thing to you, you aren't quite the narcissist you believe you are. All of us have slight narcissistic tendencies, but some have the personality, and they aren't givers but takers and users, not caring about anyone besides themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1