The Disrespect to the Thai People

21 minutes ago, kevozman1 said:

Call me a social justice warrior, maybe a real one.. Anyway this site is an absolute disgrace in reporting news on what is happing in Thailand. Being someone that cares about people if you want to report news, then report on local news properly. I don't want to hear about some German guy who was found with a single magic mushroom when in the same day a Thai guy beat the absolute crap out of his girlfriend and she ended up in hospital requiring emergency aid. Just an example, but not an uncommon one. This site doesn't report the reality of Thailand meaning the Thai victims of crime are often neglected and people of Europe or European decent are actively reported on, no matter how petty the incident. Apart from farang kee nok and some delusional Thai people this site is reporting against the people. You are not reporting on the injustices and issues of Thai people for the most part, and are overall reporting unfairly on foreign visitors/residents. Please try to improve so you can become respected.

I would think that this site is already more respected than the Thai people are.

Just that most members on this forum know very well about Thailand. And we all wish that Thai people would at least try to behave in a more civilized manner, so that in return, foreigners would find more to be respected in this culture...

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this is an Expat forum.

Yes, it is possible    :clap2:

Edited by BE88

1 hour ago, kevozman1 said:

Call me a social justice warrior, maybe a real one.. Anyway this site is an absolute disgrace in reporting news on what is happing in Thailand. Being someone that cares about people if you want to report news, then report on local news properly. I don't want to hear about some German guy who was found with a single magic mushroom when in the same day a Thai guy beat the absolute crap out of his girlfriend and she ended up in hospital requiring emergency aid. Just an example, but not an uncommon one. This site doesn't report the reality of Thailand meaning the Thai victims of crime are often neglected and people of Europe or European decent are actively reported on, no matter how petty the incident. Apart from farang kee nok and some delusional Thai people this site is reporting against the people. You are not reporting on the injustices and issues of Thai people for the most part, and are overall reporting unfairly on foreign visitors/residents. Please try to improve so you can become respected.

Watch Thai TV for local news. 

• Thumbs Up 1