Cortisone injection in Bangkok

I did post in thw earlier thread but not sure if anyone will read it so started a fresh one. Apologies for the duplication....

I'm in Bangkok next month and also want to get a cortisone shot like the OP.

I had one in December '23 at a UK NHS hospital - they performed a quick ultrasound and immediately identified a "protrusion" in left shoulder rubbing against some nerves. Off the back of that, they did a cortisone injection which worked great for about 3 months. In retrospect, they should have just booked me back in for a follow-up but it doesn't work like that. I have now been referred back to hospital by my GP for another injection and also an x-ray/MRI leading to a permanent solution in the form of keyhole surgery. But who knows how long that will be with NHS waiting lists.

As of now, I've been waiting for an injection for a month and the hospital have just told me they have no idea when I will get an appointment. So I'm thinking to have this done in Bangkok instead.

I'm staying in Suk Road near to Asoke Junction so something within striking distance of there would be ideal. I had one shot into top of left shoulder in Dec '23 so would expect the same. Just want a straightforward service so going to Burmundgrad sounds like it could be OTT for what I need?"