Mexican sunflower diversifolia

Thanks for the reply.I brought some cuttings also from Lazada, weren't very thick, I might have a survivor from that batch, finger's crossed.Maybe I can contact you in a couple of months about purchasing some of you,if that's ok.

Just had a look at your Lazada contact, interesting,I was told this Sunflower has sterile seeds yet seems you had success, confusing, do you use the for fertilizer?, I might buy the seeds and see what happens 

Sure, I can send you some cuttings later. Yes I chop it up and spread around other plants and trees. Contact me with your address.

On 5/20/2024 at 2:08 PM, John Kenworthy said:

Just had a look at your Lazada contact, interesting,I was told this Sunflower has sterile seeds yet seems you had success, confusing, do you use the for fertilizer?, I might buy the seeds and see what happens 

The seeds you were told that where "sterile" are probable F1 Hybrids, that is they only grow and seed once, then try replanting them they will grow, often stunted, but will not flower /seed.

Maize/corn is another one, new seed will produce a cob, plant that seed it will grow into a plant, but no cob.

Someone on Lazda was selling seed but not F1, like they said, but never mind it has grown which matters.