Non O immigrant 1 year extension

Hi,

I got a one year non O based on marriage obtain without the 400k (Savannakhet) that will end in late August 2024 and my 3 months extension (every 3 months have to get out of Thailand) will expire end of July 2024. When getting out next time is the immigration going to give me 3 months again? can I also extend again with 2 months visit my wife?

I could also get 1 year extension based on my salary (above 40k monthly without the 400k)

By exit and reenter just prior to expiry of your visa you will be stamped in for 90 days.

You can apply for 60 day extension to visit wife.

Yes you can obtain a 12 month extension by meeting the financial requirements. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Thank you for your answer, if I divorce soon, can I switch to visiting my kids or getting an extension based on father of Thai national?

5 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

Thank you for your answer, if I divorce soon, can I switch to visiting my kids or getting an extension based on father of Thai national?

That is possible. 

My understanding is no multi entry one year available from places such as Savannakhet for parent of Thai child

Are you 50+

17 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

That is possible. 

My understanding is no multi entry one year available from places such as Savannakhet for parent of Thai child

Are you 50+

I'm under 50, if I can't get an extension, could I make a new visa based on father of a Thai kid? and where would I need to go?

17 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

I'm under 50, if I can't get an extension, could I make a new visa based on father of a Thai kid? and where would I need to go?

In this attached thread I posted link to thread where ubonjoe has links and advice.

Read up on all those 

43 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I posted link to thread where ubonjoe has links and advice.

Is Ubonjoe still around ?..... he use to post a lot , with Visa advice....