Photos of your Grow in Thailand

How many plants?

Can you post some photos of the entire plant?

You could hang a CO2 bag, there available here.

I've had Fastbuds Blackberry Auto - from a Thai grower - awesome flower. Huge Fastbuds fan.

https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/fastbuds/blackberry-auto

https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/fastbuds/gorilla-glue-auto

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

How many plants?

Can you post some photos of the entire plant?

You could hang a CO2 bag, there available here.

I've had Fastbuds Blackberry Auto - from a Thai grower - awesome flower. Huge Fastbuds fan.

https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/fastbuds/blackberry-auto

https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/fastbuds/gorilla-glue-auto

My Thai friend is one of the official Fastbuds distributors for Thailand.

She's got the seeds in Thailand if you need them but she sells really only to other Thais on FB, Line etc. 

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

My Thai friend is one of the official Fastbuds distributors for Thailand.

She's got the seeds in Thailand if you need them but she sells really only to other Thais on FB, Line etc. 

Link to her site please, or pm if not allowed, thank you.

20 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I'm growing indoors in a 5 x 5 Spiderfarmer tent with a Mars Hydro FC-E8000 LED light without supplemental CO2 and a Mars Hydro 6" duct fan and controller. 

I am also using an Inkbird humidity controller connected to a humidifier and a dehumidifier.

Temps range from between 27° to 35°C as I do not yet have air-con installed. So far no issues with heat except some tacoing of leaves when the light was up past 75% power. 

I've got two fans inside during the night and an additional floor-standing fan when the tent is open during the day. 

Impressive...

Curious asks what your electric bill is?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

These are in coco and perlite being fed synthetics.

Per 12 litres:
WT Nutrients Armor (silica) 6ml

WT Nutrients Cal-Mag 10ml

WT Nutrients Base; Micro, Grow and Bloom 20ml, 24ml, 16ml

Humic Acid 4ml

Surfactant (non-ionic) 2ml

WT Nutrients Thrive 4ml

WT Nutrients Rootmate 4ml

Dilute with de-chlorinated water to 600ppm and pH to 5.8

Hello Mr Meeseeks, I'm a bit new to this, what does the WT stand for and can it be purchased in Thailand or do you have to purchase it from overseas? Thanks, the plants look healthy. Cheers

• I use a MarsHydro FC-4800, so I got some figures from the net, about running costs from Europe.

Thailand electric is 3-4THB/unit but then figures i was getting seemed a bit low bearing In mind I was told to budget 2000thb/month per light.
    Here's my working anyways.

Light Monthly Cost 0.3 euros/unit = 11THB/unit (European Tariff)

18H - (50% Power Max, Seedlings & Vegetative) 480W=0.48kw/h
    1 day Wattage: 0.48kw/h x 18 hours= 8.64kw/h
    Daily Cost: 8.64kw/h x €0.3/ kw/h= €2.60
    Monthly Cost: €2.60 x 30 = €78.00 = 2870.06THB (100%)
    50% of 2870.06THB = 1435.03THB

12H - (100% Power - Flowering) 480W=0.48kw/h
    1 day Wattage: 0.48kw/h x 12 hours= 5.76kw/h
    Daily Cost: 5.76kw/h x €0.3/ kw/h= €1.73
    Monthly Cost: €1.73 x 30 = €51.84 = 1907.56THB
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/27/2022 at 6:58 AM, wombat said:

Impressive...

Curious asks what your electric bill is?

I use a MarsHydro FC-4800, so I got some figures from the net, about running costs from Europe.

Thailand electric is 3-4THB/unit but then figures i was getting seemed a bit low bearing In mind I was told to budget 2000thb/month per light.
Here's my working anyways.

Light Monthly Cost 0.3 euros/unit = 11THB/unit (European Tariff)

18H - (50% Power Max, Seedlings & Vegetative) 480W=0.48kw/h
1 day Wattage: 0.48kw/h x 18 hours= 8.64kw/h
Daily Cost: 8.64kw/h x €0.3/ kw/h= €2.60
Monthly Cost: €2.60 x 30 = €78.00 = 2870.06THB (100%)
50% of 2870.06THB = 1435.03THB

12H - (100% Power - Flowering) 480W=0.48kw/h
1 day Wattage: 0.48kw/h x 12 hours= 5.76kw/h
Daily Cost: 5.76kw/h x €0.3/ kw/h= €1.73
Monthly Cost: €1.73 x 30 = €51.84 = 1907.56THB

On 8/27/2022 at 8:27 AM, Bobsuruncle said:

Hello Mr Meeseeks, I'm a bit new to this, what does the WT stand for and can it be purchased in Thailand or do you have to purchase it from overseas? Thanks, the plants look healthy. Cheers

Try using "google", then switch the search to images from "All" and lookout the Lazidia<sp> and Shoppe.

IThis product line is noire like snake oil. The micros should be in the "B" part of a normal 2 part A-B grow/bloom. Humic Acid works with soil microbes, not found in coir. Thrive is basically vitamin "B", an $$ bottle of water. If you want to use "B", use one pill in every 100L of nute's and you use the rest.

If you have good treated coir and good nute's, you don't need "Cal-Mag".

Pic. 1. DIY treated coir.

Pic. 2.  Treated coir and plant growing in it, DIY hydro nute's, NO cal/mag.1144103586_Freshtreatedcoir83022.jpg.04a8a3b843f6593f779143deda205a14.jpg267094358_Coirplant83022.jpg.dfe765327ef2fa686ad84450791db027.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Livesbkk73 said:

Thailand electric is 3-4THB/unit

Where are you living?    Going  up from 4 to almost 5 Bht next month.

And if you live in a rented apartment from 8 to probably 10. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rice555 said:

Try using "google", then switch the search to images from "All" and lookout the Lazidia<sp> and Shoppe.

IThis product line is noire like snake oil. The micros should be in the "B" part of a normal 2 part A-B grow/bloom. Humic Acid works with soil microbes, not found in coir. Thrive is basically vitamin "B", an $$ bottle of water. If you want to use "B", use one pill in every 100L of nute's and you use the rest.

If you have good treated coir and good nute's, you don't need "Cal-Mag".

Pic. 1. DIY treated coir.

Pic. 2.  Treated coir and plant growing in it, DIY hydro nute's, NO cal/mag.1144103586_Freshtreatedcoir83022.jpg.04a8a3b843f6593f779143deda205a14.jpg267094358_Coirplant83022.jpg.dfe765327ef2fa686ad84450791db027.jpg

Humic and fulvic acids assist the plants to uptake and transport the nutrients. You are correct, humic is more effective in soil, and fulvic is more effective in hydro.

Most (if not all) of the A and B two part nutrients you mention contain both humic and fulvic acids.

At the moment I am experimenting, so I'm sure the nutrients I use will change over time.

What are you using to make your nutes?

On 8/27/2022 at 8:27 AM, Bobsuruncle said:

https://www.lazada.co.th/tag/wt-nutrients/

They are a lot more expensive now than what I paid for them a couple of months ago. 500thb+ for 250ml is a rip off.

Will probably finish them and use an alternative for the next run.

I'm using the formula, pic #1., from RIU's DIY sub forum. The second column

from the top R/H corner gives you the gm. weight of each chem.

Pic #2. is all the chems to make 5Lt of A & B. I use rain water for all nutrients.

For fast mixing, I mix the A first, the B jug has a line marked with a 5Lt  for fast measuring. I mix up in a 5Gal. bucket. Each 10Lt kit makes 1,000Lt.

New 25Kg bag of Mag Sul, Bt.450. 

I'm thinking of using, pic #4 as my bloom nute's. This is also from a thread from RIU. This on a "Lucas Formula", by "Fat Man" who was banned on most all growing forums. I just need to sit down and convert to gm's.

What the Nutron 2000 can do, from Suntek in NZ.

RQS Special Kush #1.

Tent arrived today, Bt.3K for 4X4, will get aluminum for DIY light with Bridgelux Gen.3 EB's, High Output and Thrive strips with Invertronic drivers.

rice555

Nute's:RIU .jpg

Making juice.jpg

25Kg. Mag Sul.jpg

Nute's 11.jpg

Nutron 2000 v3.jpg

RQS Special Kush #1.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 1:41 AM, rice555 said:

I'm using the formula, pic #1., from RIU's DIY sub forum. The second column

from the top R/H corner gives you the gm. weight of each chem.

Pic #2. is all the chems to make 5Lt of A & B. I use rain water for all nutrients.

For fast mixing, I mix the A first, the B jug has a line marked with a 5Lt  for fast measuring. I mix up in a 5Gal. bucket. Each 10Lt kit makes 1,000Lt.

New 25Kg bag of Mag Sul, Bt.450. 

I'm thinking of using, pic #4 as my bloom nute's. This is also from a thread from RIU. This on a "Lucas Formula", by "Fat Man" who was banned on most all growing forums. I just need to sit down and convert to gm's.

What the Nutron 2000 can do, from Suntek in NZ.

RQS Special Kush #1.

Tent arrived today, Bt.3K for 4X4, will get aluminum for DIY light with Bridgelux Gen.3 EB's, High Output and Thrive strips with Invertronic drivers.

rice555

Nute's:RIU .jpg

Making juice.jpg

25Kg. Mag Sul.jpg

Nute's 11.jpg

Nutron 2000 v3.jpg

RQS Special Kush #1.jpg

Cool, thanks. I'm registered on that forum, I will go and look at that section later today! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

This is how mine is looking .......... 15 plants along the side of my house.

IMG_20220913_165225.jpg

IMG_20220913_165231.jpg

You should not plant them so near each other, they have too little space as well it seems they get too little light. The distance between the nodes is too much.

I see many people grow long skinny plants here, not sure why, as you might as well have a very big plant harvesting 500 grams VS 10 plants harvesting 40-50 grams each only.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1