UK Murder Motivated by Gaza Conflict Results in Life Sentence for Moroccan Asylum-Seeker

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

When I suggested neither party has the balls to round up the potentially dangerous bogus asylum applicants and deport them immediately, you said: 

"I look forward to the Labour Party publishing their manifesto, where such matters will be addressed."

How do you know this matter will be addressed by Labour, the matter of potentially dangerous bogus asylum seekers currently wandering the streets of the UK?  

Starmer announced his 6 election pledges this week. It wasn't one of his pledges. So where have you heard this? 

If you say this matter will be addressed, please provide some evidence. You can't preach to others about lack of evidence then not provide evidence yourself. 

Here you go:

Do you agree that it makes very good sense to have an integration of policing, border force and intelligence services to tackle illegal migration?

He [Starmer]said the policy, which will appear in the Labour manifesto, would bring “an end to the fragmentation between policing, the border force and our intelligence agencies” and create a new “elite force” for border protection.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/10/labour-government-would-stop-rwanda-deportation-flights-starmer-says

Edited by Chomper Higgot

On 5/18/2024 at 3:20 AM, newbee2022 said:

It is a challenge how to protect our countries but also to be open for asylum seekers. As long there are wars in the world there will be always asylum seekers. So our challenge is to stop wars

Morocco is not at war. Morocco is a popular holiday destination. 

This story is about a Moroccan man who was refused asylum in Germany and Spain and was now seeking asylum in the UK before he decided to go on a killing spree (he said he'd have killed many more people if he hadn't injured his hands while killing the 70 year old man). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Morocco is not at war. Morocco is a popular holiday destination. 

This story is about a Moroccan man who was refused asylum in Germany and Spain and was now seeking asylum in the UK before he decided to go on a killing spree (he said he'd have killed many more people if he hadn't injured his hands while killing the 70 year old man). 

And remained in the UK long after he should have been deported.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here you go:

Do you agree that it makes very good sense to have an integration of policing, border force and intelligence services to tackle illegal migration?

He [Starmer]said the policy, which will appear in the Labour manifesto, would bring “an end to the fragmentation between policing, the border force and our intelligence agencies” and create a new “elite force” for border protection.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/10/labour-government-would-stop-rwanda-deportation-flights-starmer-says

I don't see much substance in anything he said, and it's mostly about long term plans to stop the boat crossings. I hope that comes to fruition. Most sane people want the boat crossings to stop. 

But he doesn't say they will track down and deport all the potentially dangerous bogus asylum seekers who are in the UK right now and deport them immediately. 

As I said, neither party has the balls to say something like that, and you haven't provided any evidence that Labour will do that. 

In fact, you could say that promising to immediately stop any flights to Rwanda sends the opposite message. The Moroccans and other bogus asylum seekers will be relieved to hear that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I don't see much substance in anything he said, and it's mostly about long term plans to stop the boat crossings. I hope that comes to fruition. Most sane people want the boat crossings to stop. 

But he doesn't say they will track down and deport all the potentially dangerous bogus asylum seekers who are in the UK right now and deport them immediately. 

As I said, neither party has the balls to say something like that, and you haven't provided any evidence that Labour will do that. 

In fact, you could say that promising to immediately stop any flights to Rwanda sends the opposite message. The Moroccans and other bogus asylum seekers will be relieved to hear that. 

You need to wait for the manifesto to be published.

Meantime, do you think it a good idea to integrate police, border force and the intelligence services in a coordinated response to the immigration crisis?

And if so why hasn’t this 14 year old Tory Government done just that?!

9 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly that the UK are failing to deal with this influx of maniacs, it is a bit unfair to single out the UK government for criticism, although this incident happened there.

There have been far, far, more incidents like this in France in particular, Sweden, Germany, and many other European countries. Europe is sleepwalking into the extinction of its cultural history, thanks in large to Mutti Merkel; the only countries in Europe that are avoiding this invasion of islamic extremists are the Visegrad group, comprising the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia …. and the EU are punishing them financially for fighting to preserve their respective countries heritage and culture ….. we are doomed.

So why can't the UK behave like Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia. I saw a short clip of the Polish PM, where he was being attacked for being racist.. and he went on to say, "well if I am racist then so be it as I put the people of my country first".. and he said a lot more.. the far left interviewer was left speechless.. BREXIT was all about gaining control (of the UK's borders), so the UK has BREXIT and nothing has changed as regards the borders. So now we see the real truth is gutless UK Politicians and the march of the far left who when they don't get their way, start screaming far right conspiracies.. there was a vote on BREXIT, why not one on immigration = they would be too frightened to have one.. and that has to be the biggest exposure of lack of democracy ever, in the UK.

12 hours ago, 0ffshore360 said:

What porkies  Sam?

I could  waste energy and extract comments  made in topics involving visa applications  etc. Made even  my  new boy time !

Dementia  respects nobody it seems !

What are you talking about, visa application topics..............😂

Read your last sentence, you should take note of it........😉........🤭

Oh, please don't call me Sam, it has no reference to me, but you can call me Trans, as most do......🤗

• Sad 1