Western Food Delivery in Bangkok

H1w4yR1da

I used to order food from the Not Just Meat website but they haven't been in business for quite a while.

Any recommendations for items like English sausages and Indian curries?

For Sausages etc..   pies, bacon etc...   

https://bangkok.sloanes.co.th/

There is also Expat foods, also known by many as SiamBury - based in Pattaya but also deliver to BKK 3x per week.

https://expatfoodsthailand.com/faq/

For curries...   Spicy By Nature (order on Grab) - but thats not 'pre-made curry' - its cooked delivery (but one of the best in BKK IMO).

As far as 'frozen Indian Curry' to order and cook later...   Villa Market used to do Rang Mahal Curries - but I haven't seen them for a while. 

Pre-made curry is actually quite difficult to get hold of.

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

Grab delivers any type of food.

Does Grab deliver 'pre-made frozen Indian Curries' ???...    I think the Op was after this sort of stuff... 

So, from where? because with Grab, you still have to specify the store, so just saying "Grab delivers any type of food" means absolutely nothing, its of no assistance at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Does Grab deliver 'pre-made frozen Indian Curries' ???...    I think the Op was after this sort of stuff... 

So, from where? because with Grab, you still have to specify the store, so just saying "Grab delivers any type of food" means absolutely nothing, its of no assistance at all. 

Where in the OP does it say  'pre-made frozen Indian Curries' 

Your assumptions resulting in another useless comment from you.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Where in the OP does it say  'pre-made frozen Indian Curries' 

Your assumptions resulting in another useless comment from you.

Can you help the Op ??

Indian Food on Grab Delivery ?....   (not fresh food from a restaurant)...  but a food delivery place, supermarket etc.. something similar to... you guessed it... the Not Just Meat website

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

The  specific food, or the restaurant, can be searched on the app, then there's a choice of vendors that have it.