Lionsmane Mushrooms

Watched Clarkson's Farm Ep 3, where he grows these mushrooms, which after a bit of Bingling, I learnt that they can be beneficial to your health, especially in a dried and powdered form. See it on Lazada, but thought I would ask here before jumping in.

Can buy a spore bag for only Bht 50.

never tried them, but according to this they have a very long list of highly impressive health benefits.

protection against dementia, cancer, heart disease ... 

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom#cancer

Animal studies suggest that lion’s mane mushroom and its extracts are very safe, even at high doses. However, allergic reactions in humans have been reported, so anyone with a known mushroom allergy should avoid it.

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Watched Clarkson's Farm Ep 3, where he grows these mushrooms, which after a bit of Bingling, I learnt that they can be beneficial to your health, especially in a dried and powdered form. See it on Lazada, but thought I would ask here before jumping in.

Can buy a spore bag for only Bht 50.

Half a teaspoon every day with coffee.Try the Lions Mane organic variety about Baht 150 a packet.Does it taste good? Yes with milk added to the coffee.Does it provide mental clarity? No idea, but if Clarkson's long legged Irish girlfriend says it might, I'm willing to give it a whirl.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jayboy said:

Try the Lions Mane organic variety about Baht 150 a packet.

If you had mentioned where to get it, your post would have been far more useful to many of us.

8 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

If you had mentioned where to get it, your post would have been far more useful to many of us.

Lazada

• Thanks 1