Russia & China Manipulating UK Public Opinion by Promoting Pro-Palestinian Rhetoric

There is a distinction between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism.

Many thousands of Israelis are on the streets regularly protesting against the actions of their own government - are they anti-Semitic?

Some Israeli government ministers have even had their fill of Netanyahu's actions - are they anti-Semitic? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, koolkarl said:

The power of the media can make the sheep believe that the moon is made of cheese is written enough.  Read the Koran to know what this group is up to and that is the only media that matters to infidels.

And the kids are so blooming stupid these days with the overload of information through SM . The education system in the UK and other western countries has been slowly taken over by activist teachers . I never ever knew any of my teachers political leanings back in the 80’s . All I knew was to always have a spare fag for some in case I was caught  smoking . 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

42 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Of course Russia and China try (successfully) to influence politics in the West. But I suppose it's vice versa. (Including Israel)🙏🏿

First sensible thing I've seen you post. Although of course your basic anti-semitism shines through eventually, as if Israel has a greater voice in world media than the USA...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1