Farang Motorcycle Snobs In Pattaya

bobbin

Start a club, dude. Personally, I don't see how anyone would want to come down and watch a horde of little bikes go by. Harleys, Triumphs, and Indians are not only rare in Thailand, but a treat to be seen (and heard) no matter where you are.

Anybody feel me on that?

I'm feeling you, dude. I'm really feeling you! :o

Well said!

In your Dream(s) :D

You first!!

And BTW this was not a Jesters sponsored Run. They have proved themselves to be very community-minded, and my (crash) hat is off to them.

The sponsors of this run included Mad Dogs , Bad Boys etc and my original description of their style stands.

They can't find me thru this forum can they? :D

Just wondering,

who are Mad Dog mc.

They turned up at a food and beer joint in Issan.

Back patches, boots and all.

But when they left it was by mini bus/van.

There butts would hurt to much if they have to drive a Harley from Bangkok to Isaan.

I had an small incouter with 2 of them in a bar in Bangkok a few years back, and they aint that tough, as they want to be.

Regards

Here we have a group of people doing good for the community and al post like this do is degrade their efforts.

<deleted> does references to Tough come into the equation. ????

I agree with the expanding of the event to allow others to participate, but because they do not for whatever their reasons,

I feel sure it isn,t due to snobbery.

Just a group of people who have a common interest who want to put it to good use help the deserved causes.

Well done to them for wanting to put their collective hobby / interests to good use. :o

Perhaps a seperate and mutual arrangement in the future will benefit all concerned and become an annual event.

marshbags

You first!!

And BTW this was not a Jesters sponsored Run. They have proved themselves to be very community-minded, and my (crash) hat is off to them.

The sponsors of this run included Mad Dogs , Bad Boys etc and my original description of their style stands.

Just wondering,

who are Mad Dog mc.

There butts would hurt to much if they have to drive a Harley from Bangkok to Isaan.

I had an small incouter with 2 of them in a bar in Bangkok a few years back, and they aint that tough, as they want to be.

Regards

Here we have a group of people doing good for the community and al post like this do is degrade their efforts.

I agree with the expanding of the event to allow others to participate, but because they do not for whatever their reasons,

Just a group of people who have a common interest who want to put it to good use help the deserved causes.

Well done to them for wanting to put their collective hobby / interests to good use. :o

Perhaps a seperate and mutual arrangement in the future will benefit all concerned and become an annual event.

marshbags

I was refering to a private incounter, not there effort with the charity run.

Please read the post, before jumping to conclutions... :D

You first!!

Just wondering,

who are Mad Dog mc.

Regards

marshbags

No offence intended, but what significance does the last line have in relation to the thread apart from appearing in my view to undermine the group and possible cause unjust resentment

You first!!

Just wondering,

who are Mad Dog mc.

Regards

marshbags

No offence intended, but what significance does the last line have in relation to the thread apart from appearing in my view to undermine the group and possible cause unjust resentment

I'm a biker myself, and there is a fine line to walk, when you dress up with back pacthes and all that gear. The average people is getting nervous, mostly because the dont understand, that all bikers are not gangsters and violent people, but never the less they tend to put us all in that box.

I was in a bar in Bkk when two us the above came in, and they were acting like morrons, the owner wanted to call the cops, I told him not to do that. I had a chat with those two guys, and we came to an understanding, that is all.

I think the charity runs are a very good thing, I go to the Jesters every year and have great fun, if I knew about this one, then I would have been there as well.