Looking For Latin Dance Class And Latin Dance Club

maplesyrup

One more question.

What is the cheapest way to call to Latin American- let say Guatemala? I know about skype...but was wondering if ther eis any cheap phone card.

Thanksss.

Hello, there is a Latin dance mob in Sukimvit Soi 18, on your right as you turn into the street, I am not sure what it's like but friends go there and they know of other places to dance

Hmmm, there is latin dancing at the hotel at Chitlom station in that bar... forget its name, been there a few times. There is also latin dancing going on at Bed Club on Sukhumvit soi 11 on Wednesdays on the supper side. Mexican food: Sunrise tacos at emporium foodhall or Asok BTS station and there's Senior Picos at the Rembrandt hotel on sukhumvit soi 16 and they do a little salsa dancing there. There are lessons available all over the city.

Damian

Hmmm, there is latin dancing at the hotel at Chitlom station in that bar... forget its name, been there a few times. There is also latin dancing going on at Bed Club on Sukhumvit soi 11 on Wednesdays on the supper side. Mexican food: Sunrise tacos at emporium foodhall or Asok BTS station and there's Senior Picos at the Rembrandt hotel on sukhumvit soi 16 and they do a little salsa dancing there. There are lessons available all over the city.

Damian

Rembrandt is on Soi 18

Oops ya soi 18 doh, made that same mistake 80 times sheesh, never remember.

Hey! Maplesyrup, you're Canadian! I'm from Ottawa, nice to meet you. Anyway, there is actually a good crowd of latin and salsa dancing fans in Bangkok, once you go to a couple of clubs you will start to know them and where else to go and where to get lessons. My girlfriend is also a professional latin and salsa instructor and she has all the info but unfortunately she's in China on business until Tuesday at least. I'll post again here with a bunch more information when she returns.

Damian

Hello, there is a Latin dance mob in Sukimvit Soi 18, on your right as you turn into the street, I am not sure what it's like but friends go there and they know of other places to dance

Best website for information on all things salsa in Bangkok is: www.salsabangkok.com

The Sukhumvit soi 18 salsa club is called La Rueda. Group salsa lessons are usually Thurs, Friday, Saturday night--check sign outside. Live band some nights from 10pm onwards.

There's a new salsa club on Silom Soi 6 called Salsa Hacha. They've got a website with all the details on lessons, etc: www.salsahacha.com

Dream Hotel Sukhumvit 15 has salsa Friday nights from 10pm

You can also take Cuban salsa lessons at Instituto Espanol -- website:www.institutoespanol.org

Not sure about Senior Pico's but I think that's just a restaurant with a live band, not really a salsa club.

If for some reason the links don't work you can PM me for details.

Cheers, Misty

Edited by Misty

THX!

--------------------------------

Best website for information on all things salsa in Bangkok is: www.salsabangkok.com

The Sukhumvit soi 18 salsa club is called La Rueda. Group salsa lessons are usually Thurs, Friday, Saturday night--check sign outside. Live band some nights from 10pm onwards.

There's a new salsa club on Silom Soi 6 called Salsa Hacha. They've got a website with all the details on lessons, etc: www.salsahacha.com

Dream Hotel Sukhumvit 15 has salsa Friday nights from 10pm

You can also take Cuban salsa lessons at Instituto Espanol -- website:www.institutoespanol.org

Not sure about Senior Pico's but I think that's just a restaurant with a live band, not really a salsa club.

If for some reason the links don't work you can PM me for details.

Cheers, Misty

Hi,

Is there any Latino in this forum? I got some questions.

- Is there any Latin club in Bkk? Dance club.

- I wanna learn Latin dance- let say Salsa. Any school in Bangkok?

- Where is a good place for mexican food?

Some of the salsa crowd from that school at Soi 6 go over to Noriega's on Soi 4 for salsa night once or twice a week. There's a pretty good salsa DJ there and various people looking to salsa dance. I think they do salsa night on Sunday and Wednesday (or maybe Thursday), but you can call and ask at (0)2-233-2813.

hey how are you? as i can see u are interested in dance classes and places to go.

me and my girl we just opened a dance school in sukumvit soi 31 so if u are interested in diffrent kind of dance classes u can email me back and i let u know all the details.

my girlfriend is the best salsa dancer in bangkok and u can ask about her in la rueda,she goes there every thursday or if u want to just call her then here is her number RAMONA- 0818314235.

THANKS and best regards.

ciaooooo

Hi,

Is there any Latino in this forum? I got some questions.

- Is there any Latin club in Bkk? Dance club.

- I wanna learn Latin dance- let say Salsa. Any school in Bangkok?

- Where is a good place for mexican food?