Do Thai men get jealous we take all the hot women?

On 6/10/2024 at 7:10 AM, PingRoundTheWorld said:

What a ridiculous post. There's a tiny percentage of Thai women who seek out foreign men - some genuinely attracted but also many gold diggers if not outright hookers. The grand majority of Thai women date Thai men, and here's a surprise for you: a lot of those hookers you think prefer foreigners have a Thai boyfriend/husband while they suck their walking ATMs dry.

Who you consider "hot women" aren't even hot in Thai standards - an uneducated single mother in her 30's or 40's isn't a prospective dating material to a normal Thai guy. They're damaged goods which is why they resort to foreigners. And even those may have a Thai boyfriend while they date you.

A normal young educated hot Thai girl is much more likely to date a normal Thai guy than a foreigner.

Finding an educated Thai girl with a  legal  degree is the problem

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Calm down old fella.

it is not racist at all. We are discussing physical attraction, personally I don’t fancy Fijian women, it doesn’t make me a racist.

Everyone has different tastes, in women, cars and home decorating for example.

No you're not, you are the type to push the boundary's on any subject...🙄 

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, actonion said:

Finding an educated Thai girl with a  legal  degree is the problem

If you try to find them at a gogo bar then yeah - quite hard.

About 1 in 5 Thai girls have a bachelors degree, so finding them is quite easy. It doesn't mean much for the job market as a lot of those degrees are useless - my ex has a degree in English literature, she works in a hotel. Another has a degree in communications, she works at a gentlemen's club 🤣. But the ones who did go to university are more likely to be normal and want to date you and not your wallet.

Hint: Bangkok and vicinity has a much higher concentration of educated women compared to Pattaya, Phuket, etc. The girls who move to work in the entertainment industry or auxillary industries aren't typically educated.

2 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

If you try to find them at a gogo bar then yeah - quite hard.

About 1 in 5 Thai girls have a bachelors degree, so finding them is quite easy. It doesn't mean much for the job market as a lot of those degrees are useless - my ex has a degree in English literature, she works in a hotel. Another has a degree in communications, she works at a gentlemen's club 🤣. But the ones who did go to university are more likely to be normal and want to date you and not your wallet.

Hint: Bangkok and vicinity has a much higher concentration of educated women compared to Pattaya, Phuket, etc. The girls who move to work in the entertainment industry or auxillary industries aren't typically educated.

I dont frequent gogo bars..My Thai Mrs has a Batchelor degree & she did attend  university so im told, but it was bought, and not earned..hence my post..

On 6/10/2024 at 7:15 AM, MalcolmB said:

Ok, so do those Thai boyfriends and husbands get jealous while they are sucking us dry?

Not as long as they keep getting paid. Typically the guys are bums who gamble and drink (the types you see sitting on the floor drinking shirtless with tattoos all over), and the girls bring home the money. The only time they get upset is if the girl stops giving them money, or leaves them.

A long time ago I knew a couple where the boyfriend was literally the pimp lurking around watching while she was freelancing. He would beat her up when she didn't get enough "business". In another case I found out that my rental gf at the time had a husband when he started threatening me over Facebook - turns out she left him so he went nuts. I was in another region of Thailand so just blocked him and that was that.

I have no idea why these girls go for losers like that. Maybe it reminds them of home (Isaan)? or maybe they secretly wanna punish themselves for doing what they do? For the guys it's understandable - no normal girls would accept them, and they treat the girls like the girls treat foreigners - an ATM. 🏧

On 6/9/2024 at 11:42 AM, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

And do Thai men usually shun women after they have been with a farang?
Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

Educated, aware Thai men know the difference between bar girls, holiday girlfriends, mia noi and the genuine women who they might one day marry. It seems some foreigners in Thailand have not grasped this, even as their bank account gets emptied.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Jealous?

They are laughing at you for drooling over their leftovers.

They get the hookers in their teens. 

You get them after a thousand customers.

This all seems irrelevant to me, why would anyone care about a woman's past. If you're worried about disease, get her tested (along with yourself).

I've always been attracted to women in their early 30s, don't expect them to be virgins, neither am I.

Yeah, I've had more than my fair share of teen virgins (I was a teen too), none of them were worthwhile

Edited by BritManToo

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

This all seems irrelevant to me, why would anyone care about a woman's past. If you're worried about disease, get her tested (along with yourself).

I've always been attracted to women in their early 30s, don't expect them to be virgins, neither am I.

Yeah, I've had more than my fair share of teen virgins (I was a teen too), none of them were worthwhile

Yeah, the virgins don’t know what they are doing.

If you want exceptional sex, you need to call a professional.

• Agree 1