Biden and Trump Agree to CNN Debate Rules, Including Mic Muting

Social Media

4 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Biden can't stand that long...    and the real pisser will be..  his staff can't interact with him ..    how will he ever find the exit ? 

Maybe doctor ronny johnson will be there to help trump remember his five words and give advice on electric boats and sharks?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, theshu25 said:

I predict the orange rapist ,grifting conman wont even turn up on the day. will find some excuse to not make it.

It will be interesting to see how irate the orange man will be when they turn off his mike (some people say they are gagging me)and how loud he will try to yell with no mike(some people say it is very unfair)...will he get up and wander aimlessly around the stage (some people say they are taking away my right to wander around) and if so will they have security to put him back to his podium?....maybe they can handcuff the felon and stick a GAG in his mouth to get him to shut up every now and then.  Like fox "news" it is all about entertainment and lies to the don and the magas.

Heaven forbid we should have a serious discussion about positions on the issues that voters may like to know about.  Trump will never do that as he knows less than nothing about anything other than "entertainment" but with no audience he will not have his redneck brigade to cheer his every lie. 

If it were to actually be about the issues biden will destroy him, stutter and all.

• Agree 1

On 6/17/2024 at 4:12 PM, impulse said:

My bet is that CNN will provide the questions in advance to Team Biden on the sly, and either not provide them to Trump, or provide false questions.  

If, as some have reported, there will be on-the-spot fact checks, I'd bet that the fact checks will be slanted as well.  

If this was meant to be fair, CNN could host the debate and allow someone else to formulate and safeguard the questions.  Fox, maybe.

Not that any of that will save Biden, who's probably going to be replaced at the DNC convention.

On a wingnut conspiracy note, Google "Biden clone Mission Impossible mask".  Lots of folks don't think it'll even be Biden at the debate.  

Go ahead and make those bets....vegas loves suckers that believe in fairy tales.

On 6/18/2024 at 10:01 PM, Neeranam said:

Sleepy can't even walk normally. 

Yet Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected president four times and one of the most esteemed presidents in history, is credited with rescuing the U.S. and potentially the world from the depths of the Great Depression and the turmoil of WWII, despite his inability to walk.

26 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Yet Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected president four times and one of the most esteemed presidents in history, is credited with rescuing the U.S. and potentially the world from the depths of the Great Depression and the turmoil of WWII, despite his inability to walk.

Interesting, thanks. But I bet he still had his mental faculties.