Court Finds Adultery Law Unconstitutional

snoop1130

3 hours ago, connda said:

Not the same criteria as a foreign woman married to a Thai guy.  The marriage alone is the criteria.

3 hours ago, connda said:

Ya'll do know what I'm talking about.  Let's not play word-games like you both have just done.  Ya'll know I'm talking about a path to citizenship based on the marriage being the only criteria.

With a foreign woman married to a Thai guy - the marriage itself IS the only criteria needed.  And if a foreign woman has a Thai guy's kid, the marriage plus the child give her an accelerated path to apply after one year.

There is nothing similar for foreign guys married to a Thai woman or a Thai woman who has had his child.  The criteria for citizenship is the same as for any other person seeking citizenship - with the exception of a foreign woman (better - with the guy's kid).  She has an accelerated path based on the marriage (child) alone.  All I want is the same path based on my marriage as a foreign woman. 

Word games? Really? You stated "Ok - so what about the Immigration laws that allow a foreign woman married to a Thai man to have a path to citizenship but not a foreign man married to a Thai woman? ". You made no mention of marriage being the sole criteria so how the hell were we supposed to interpret your post in the way you have just clarified.