ED visa urgent help needed by agent? (NK area)

My son 20-has retreated from a Bangkok university he is currently living @ home on his depended visa non o, gratefully extended by immigration until his birthday in september, so time is running out problem is he lost his appetite for study i try to locate a school in or around NK province or Udon, yet was 'advised' to seek help from an agent. never worked with them can anybody put me on track to get my son an ED visa asap.......(UNDERGRADUATE IN Bangkok)

ANYONE?

hgma

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, NativeBob said:

if that was Bangkok University he must speak thai. 

20+yo - how is it difficult to find a job for the person "retreated from Bangkok University"?

btw, what is "retreated" ?

He says 'a Bangkok university'. Could be one of many. Possibly a course taught in English.

'Retreated' - probably means 'dropped out'.

NK = Nong Khai ?

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, HauptmannUK said:

He says 'a Bangkok university'. Could be one of many. Possibly a course taught in English.

There are Bangkok's universities - many but there is one and only Bangkok University, I used to date a student from it.

and "yes": NK is not Northern Korea, is Nong Kai.

1 hour ago, marin said:

Nope the original is in Klong Toey Bangkok, the newer campus is up in Prathum Thani, and it has the international college. 

yes sir. Friend's son attended Klong Toey's college. He didn't speak thai at all as well as English. However he "finished" it and got diploma. He was actually sitting for 4 years. Cool?
I just love thai "international education"!

Which university this young man attended in Bangkok is irrelevant to the discussion.

To the OP: Does your son speak/read/write Thai to a good level? Since he is on a visa I assume that his mother is not Thai or he would have a Thai ID. I think it would be very difficult to find a college with courses in English language in your part of Thailand (I'm happy to be proved wrong).

Could he attend a course to learn Thai language, and therefore obtain an ED visa to attend that course?  My friend Mr Google lists this school in Udon Thani which offers Thai language courses:

https://www.inlinguabangkok.com/en/branch/udonthani-branch/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1