Why am I so handsome?

GammaGlobulin

20 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Readership? You're kidding right? Deluded beyond words. A true beguiled legend in his own mind. 

I am going to pretend that I did not read the OP all the way to the end.

It appears that you did, and then commented.

Good on you, mate.  It's guys that you that keep up the traffic on this site, and beguiling the advertisers.
Personally, I would only post on a topic if I had something constructive to say, or if I was deliberately trying to wind up someone whom I thought was short-tempered and easily riled, out of badness.  Or for the sake of a pun. Or an obscure connection. Or for other reasons.

I think if you want to abuse someone, rather than riling them up to tempt them into stupid self abuse, you would be more polite to do it by way of personal message.   For the sake of being constructive, you might want to append "... and I know where you live" to the message, with reckless disregard for the truth of that  last clause. 

Well, anyway:

I am sure that everybody here realizes that I was just being facetious when I used the term:

READERSHIP

Because, the very LAST thing I seek is a readership, such as a readership you might find on TV.

So, please don't get too hung-up on, or distracted by, this very innocuous word.

I have never sought out those who might have, unfortunately, read my Topics or comments.

In fact, I despise those who have ever read anything that I have ever written, if it was of their own free will.

It's OK with me, though, if you might have read something I had written, inadvertently, by mistake, and then disliked it.

You can be forgiven for this chance encounter.

Personally, I never read what I have written.

Never a truer word was ever spoken.

And, as I write this sentence, I am also not reading it.

2 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I am going to pretend that I did not read the OP all the way to the end.

It appears that you did, and then commented.

Good on you, mate.  It's guys that you that keep up the traffic on this site, and beguiling the advertisers.
Personally, I would only post on a topic if I had something constructive to say, or if I was deliberately trying to wind up someone whom I thought was short-tempered and easily riled, out of badness.  Or for the sake of a pun. Or an obscure connection. Or for other reasons.

I think if you want to abuse someone, rather than riling them up to tempt them into stupid self abuse, you would be more polite to do it by way of personal message.   For the sake of being constructive, you might want to append "... and I know where you live" to the message, with reckless disregard for the truth of that  last clause. 

I have never read one of his posts to the end. It's not advised. Also, I didn't read yours until the end either.