Moving PEA temporary meter to permanent meter

ubonr1971

We paid 6000 deposit to have a PEA temporary meter access.  

Because we dont have a tabian bahn on our land we paid 40k to put in 5 PEA poles along a soi next to our land. Then I paid for 3 more inside our land. 

Our electric guy moved the temporary meter box to the 5th PEA pole on that soi next to our land. 

So then we tried to cancel the temporary meter and install a permanent one. We told them above. They said that the meter should be on a pole thats on our land not the PEA pole on the soi. 

I thought that was BS.  How is the monthly bill invoice supposed to be issued. Does the guy have to come on our land. 

Bc we dont have the tabian bahn we had to give a copy of our village chiefs id. Maybe this is the reason? It seems stupid though. 

Any comments are appreciated. 

I cannot find the electrical forum anymore on the home page. 

13 hours ago, problemfarang said:

did you build the house? 

if you dont have tabian ban how come you can get electric and water? because you are not registered

that temporary meter is jsut for till you get register your house if im not mistaken.

yes it must be on the pole. 

we built a carport with room and ensuite. PWA will connect the water without a house/ dwelling. Very easy. More complicated for electrictiy