Intended departure date for Non-Imm O Visa

For Non-Immigrant O Visas, on the eVisa application are we meant to list a departure date within the original 90 days that the visa is valid for, or for the intended date of departure once the Non-Immigrant O Visa is extended in Thailand?

I know for some extendable tourist visas you are supposed to show the intended departure date within the original visa period, but in the case of a Non-Immigrant O Visa where my wife is coming with me (whilst I am studying in university) I am not sure what to list. Once we are in Thailand we plan on extending her visa for the same period my ED visa is extended for.

Thanks for the help in advance! 

Your application needs to line up with what you are applying for, not what you may do in the future

I didn't have a flight booked when I applied for my non-imm O e-visa. I just picked a made up departure date 4 weeks away and said my stay would be 90 days as allowed by that visa. I'm now on a 12 month extension to that non-imm O 

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm aware, she needs the Non-Imm O to piggyback off of mine and it needs to be done outside Thailand. I may be screwed though because on my ED application I put my intended departure date as being next year... but it's an undergraduate program and the dates I put in for the program dates field last the entire academic year, so I wasn't sure what to do