Thai Visa Clique

Savage

I have to say I find the clique on this forum sad and crap. It puts people off posting and comes across as very arrogant.

I'm NOT pointing that at everybody. There are many who post regularly who aren't part of it.

However it does exist and makes this forum far less accessible than others. Those who are part of the clique must know who you are?

Well, Savage, I hope I'm not one of your usual suspects.

Yes, there is a small hard core of negative posters who mostly don't even get along with each other.

Try to remember what a forum's for and don't become negative like them.

Remember it's free and you have to take a little rough with the smooth.

Edited by qwertz

A forum like this is bound to be very diverse. It attracts vastly different people from different cultures, classes,religions etc etc

Yes, I agree with the original poster that there are a few posters on here who are generally arrogant and enjoy dishing out stick to newbies or anyone who they feel is not of a particular social standing. I find those that talk about their money or their superior job particularly annoying. Personally, I really don't care what they have, I'm more than happy with what I have.

Just remeber that some of those people were probably the one's at school that never got picked for any of the teams.

Ignore them, post what you want. 95% of the people on here have something positive to contribute, so don't let the minority ruin it.

Edited by mrtoad

I have to say I find the clique on this forum sad and crap. It puts people off posting and comes across as very arrogant.

For a member to be sad and crap is not against forum rules but if I may say so myself I believe ThaiVisa is being moderated quite efficiently and members are encouraged to bring any post that violates the forum rules to the attention of the moderating team by clicking on the “REPORT” button below the post in question.

Now that you have expressed how you feel about ThaiVisa and hopefully feel better as a result, I guess this topic can be closed.

:o

--

Maestro