Prince Harry's Friends Refrain from Visiting Montecito Due to Meghan Markle

I can't believe I've just read this tittle-tattle, but as I ploughed through, I couldn't help thinking of Succession and how Logan Roy would have dealt with this family squabble.

I hear Logan shouting "<deleted> off" over and over again.

Megan sounds like a narcissist to me, I had a GF once who was like that, never liked my friends, and especially women friends, she thought she was above them all with a high sense of importance. .....

I don't blame them. Nothing worse than a good mate getting involved with a manipulating narcissist and becoming ensnared. 

I'd fly half way around the world to get away from his wife, but I certainly wouldn't do the same to see Harry if the drama queen was going to be there. 

image.png.8de3a05d9fa3e274754c0c6a9594a81e.png

3 minutes ago, RayC said:

Nevertheless, he said that your're always welcome at his place if you change your minds.

Tell him to get his wife's permission first, and then I still won't consider it. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

One day he's going to wake up and join the 50% of us that are divorced, IMO.

I'm sorry to say that you're probably right. Although they seem to have a strong bond and commitment to their marriage, the anti-Americanism and racism certain elements of the British populace have directed towards her have undoubtable had a corrosive effect on their marriage.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Purdey said:

Why is this news? 

No one cares about the shenanigans of the royal family nowadays.

Well apparently someone does because the gutter UK press continually goes on making up nonsense about this Royal. Why they have decided to pick on this Royal who fought in combat for his country is bewildering. His adulteress father and stepmother would seem to be more appropriate for their loathing. 

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, pegman said:

His adulteress father and stepmother would seem to be more appropriate for their loathing. 

Had  no idea that the King was "two-spirited". 

No wonder the UK  media are still interested in the royal family.

• Haha 1