Joe will not give in.

59 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO it's clear by now that Biden is not running the US, but one or more unknown persons are. He can only string a sentence together when he's reading it off a teleprompter.

Biden just gave impromptu remarks about the Trump assassination attempt.

7 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

Some <removed> person just tried to kill trump. A Biden voter no doubt 

Or a Supreme Court wife.

Edited by bendejo

4 hours ago, malt25 said:

The ol US of A is a total basket case. The laughing stock of the world. These two are the best candidates are the best on offer to run the most powerful nation on the planet ! God, Satan, AI, The Force beyond, someone- something protect us, PLEASE !

The best and the brightest. The story we were all told. Just be smarter, work harder. But it’s all a lie. Otherwise, everything is fine

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope 

14 million people voted for Biden to be the Democratic nominee. A handful of politicians and TV commentators aren't going to overturn those votes.

More than a handful now methinks.  But the assassination attempt on Trump is starting up a whole new ball game. A dangerous one if the loonies get out of control.

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Hey, Trump fans!

What's Trump's position on European munitions policy?

Anyone notice that there is less than zero interest in 2024 Dem platform. No one is talking about it at all. Zero. Rank and file all the way up to Biden it's just - Trump derrangement syndrome.

I went out to Dem site and it's all about orange man bad + blaming Trump for Dem failures. It's patently absurd and so pathetic...at the end they cover all their base with false and superficial empathy. Karen's, lsbtqabc+??, poc, etc

Seems like lastest trend is to not include yourself if your White (privilege) if ...

Liberal white woman

Gay white person

Jewish

Caucasian, but you know...not..."WHITE"  😂 Latins, Persians...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

Anyone notice that there is less than zero interest in 2024 Dem platform. No one is talking about it at all. Zero. Rank and file all the way up to Biden it's just - Trump derrangement syndrome.

I went out to Dem site and it's all about orange man bad + blaming Trump for Dem failures. It's patently absurd and so pathetic...at the end they cover all their base with false and superficial empathy. Karen's, lsbtqabc+??, poc, etc

Seems like lastest trend is to not include yourself if your White (privilege) if ...

Liberal white woman

Gay white person

Jewish

Caucasian, but you know...not..."WHITE"  😂 Latins, Persians...

You are correct in that the Biden campaign has done a poor job enunciating their platform - so far.  They may be waiting for the convention, when the platform is officially approved.

Also, it's early, and most people aren't paying attention to such things.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

More than a handful now methinks.  But the assassination attempt on Trump is starting up a whole new ball game. A dangerous one if the loonies get out of control.

I will say what no one is saying - the assassination attention has shifted the focus away from Biden at the moment. I suspect by the time the Beltway types get back to talking about Biden, it will be too late to replace him.

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You are correct in that the Biden campaign has done a poor job enunciating their platform - so far.  They may be waiting for the convention, when the platform is officially approved.

Also, it's early, and most people aren't paying attention to such things.

Oh, it's been articulated well enough - trouble is it's an absolute joke. It's purely pandering to the poor / culture clubs.

These wars are just shameful. Obama was just as bad. I fear the costs, merely the borrowing have pushed the US past the point of no return. We were there already, but we're now so far over that any simpleton should be able to acknowledge it.

Ukraine was never going to win. Russia will be given the four regions it holds now. This was just the west burning through old military equipment and WEF plan for depopulation.

The US really needs to get Israel out of it's politics as well.

Biden, the entire administration is a fraud. Now, after the shooting - he's absolute toast.

An army of meme makers says it all

669388a4ed52b.png

66933f28b4ca6.webp

Screenshot2024-07-14at09_39_18.png.be8e2fad7a7dd6d2a441e1f97df2df32.png

image.png.cf08ab59ff134a44c94083cf38449e43.png

Edited by Max_Headroom
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The really deceptive hilarity about Biden is that legacy media keeps making his senility about his age.

No nation should be electing anyone over 65 as a national leader unless there is truly something exceptional about them.

But, maximum gaslighting and outright lies in press prevail - the only thing wrong with Biden is ...age

What's worse is it could / can be parkinson's and swept under the rug.

None of it matters. It's in the bag for Hitler. 🔥😜

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 2:07 PM, Jingthing said:

No chance of Article 25 but he is a stubborn old coot.

He's always been stubborn so thats him.

He ran for president for decades with little success before finally making it in old age.

In my view that explains his hard resistance to letting it go.

I estimate the odds of him withdrawing at about 65 percent. 

I sure hope that he does.

That wasn't a win for Biden. He was pulled from a lineup of usual suspects to run. Sadly for Dems he was best they had and apparently have.

Biden will go. If he won't step aside he will have a *medical issue* guaranteed.

The only thing Biden is steadfast on is Biden crime family fortune.

Tell me how you go from campaigning with Byrd to being a shi+lib? He's just an old school southerner at heart. He had his little kingdom and family profiteers made bank for decades. What was it..175 llcs and 250 bank accounts?? While Mason Dixon line placed Delaware in North the coasts of Maryland and Delaware with their close knit communities did not heed the progressive call even up to early 70s.

Biden is every bit the axxhole Trump is and far more bc Trump's ego came from what he made. Biden is just a government flunky that has been a lifetime ripping off the public through various means.

Even Obama said.. never underestimate the ability for Joe to fck things up

Your hero  (feet of clay not depicted)

spacer.png

Edited by Max_Headroom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I will say what no one is saying - the assassination attention has shifted the focus away from Biden at the moment. I suspect by the time the Beltway types get back to talking about Biden, it will be too late to replace him.

Yeah. That js a disaster for the dems. Let old Joe wind the clock down. Just so your know, many people are saying this.

Edited by Cryingdick

On 7/13/2024 at 4:15 PM, Danderman123 said:

Biden's worst day is better than Trump's best day.

If you seriously believe that you're just as lost as Biden.

No one is seriously questioning Trump's sanity or cognitive abilities only legacy media as they try and do the ...buh ..buh ..buh Trump wah wah 😭😭😭

• Agree 2

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Joe will not give in

IMO Joe will do whatever his handlers tell him to do.

And you will not stop repeating whatever (maga/Kremlin) talking point the maga/Kremlin nexus is pushing.

On 7/15/2024 at 12:17 PM, Max_Headroom said:

If you seriously believe that you're just as lost as Biden.

No one is seriously questioning Trump's sanity or cognitive abilities only legacy media as they try and do the ...buh ..buh ..buh Trump wah wah 😭😭😭

Trump is basically insane and so sadly are the majority of his cult followers swept up in the mania.

The latest thing is that God has chosen Trump based on his close call with a bullet.

If that's not insane, I don't know what is.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Biden obviously intends to stay in.

Things were trending towards democratic party leaders strongly encouraging him to withdraw from the nomination, but Biden has been playing a wait it out game to make it to the convention.

Clearly the assassination attempt by the disturbed republican man boy has shifted the focus of attention away from the Biden decision. 

So very unfortunately from my POV it's now clear that Biden will probably make it to the convention to be nominated.

So trump lucked out dodging that bullet. But so did Biden. 

22 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump is basically insane and so sadly are the majority of his cult followers swept up in the mania.

The latest thing is that God has chosen Trump based on his close call with a bullet.

If that's not insane, I don't know what is.

More hyperbolic vitriol from the self appointed board nanny.

Insane

Cultists

It's just marketing hype, you know it - but if it's scary for you maybe grab a teddy bear and some diapers. Biden has plenty he can loan you. Just ask DR Jill

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Max_Headroom said:

Insane

Cultists

It's just marketing hype, you know it - but if it's scary for you maybe grab a teddy bear and some diapers. Biden has plenty he can loan you. Just ask DR Jill

Cultists often take on the rhetorical games of their dear leader.

You know it, everyone knows it.

No I don't. 

Cultists play personal derision games.

Trump and Putin are pleased to see so many copy cats. 

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

And you will not stop repeating whatever (maga/Kremlin) talking point the maga/Kremlin nexus is pushing.

More gaslighting

Kremlin

Maga (name calling)

Totally manufacturered lies propagated by Hillary Clinton. You are aware of this right? The fine/s? The guilt.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

More gaslighting

Kremlin

Maga (name calling)

Totally manufacturered lies propagated by Hillary Clinton. You are aware of this right? The fine/s? The guilt.

Nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. I haven't thought about her or what she says for many years.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

So weak. C'mon put it up.

You called a president of the United States insane I expect you to provide some positive evidence.

If not you should be banned for a week

It's illegal to spread disinformation in Thailand I would like to remind you

You've lost the plot.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

Insane

Cultists

Reads like you are struggling..............😬

The DEMs have limited choices:

a) They keep Biden and will lose, and many will blame Biden for the loss

b) They find someone else and still lose. Then some will say they would have won with Biden.

c) Biden will go gracefully, they will find a good new candidate in a short time, donors will support the new candidate and he/she will win.

What is the chance that c will happen? Personally, I think best cast 10%.

IMHO the DEMs will lose, and they deserve to lose.

They could have and should have looked for at least one good presidential candidate since Biden won in 2020. They didn't.

They could have prepared the nation slowly to the fact that Biden in not fit anymore. They didn't. Many DEMs still pretend there is nothing wrong with him.

IMHO Trump is a horrible choice for a president. The DEMs really didn't have to do much to find someone better. And they still failed. Now they should not be surprised that there are consequences. 

Breaking News (satire) - The New York DA has issued a request for a Grand Jury to decide if Trump can be Indicted for "Inciting an Assassination Attempt on a past President" 

According to papers leaked to the WaPo, by being a fascist and racist and gun supporter the Bad Orange Bad Man "is clearly at fault for someone attempting to murder him with a rifle"  The NY DA also stated "If Trump were not literally Hitler, no one would have tried to kill him in the first place. It's time we in the legal system go after Hitler, and not the people trying to murder Hitler."

The WaPo advised that at publishing time, the NY DA was also proceeding with charges against Trump for causing the Secret Service to shoot the brave would-be assassin illegally.  "He brought all this on himself, and we will ensure justice is done."