Looking to rent 4 months from September in Aspire rama 4 condo

mareo

I know it's a bit of a long shot but I'll be in Bkk from Sept to Jan and I stayed at the condo last year, my landlady told me the apartment is not available anymore so I'm looking to rent another room at the same building if possible.

I wouldn't mind another building around the area. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Unless it's on Abnb there's absolutely no way of knowing that a random apartment in a particular building will be available when you need it. Given that you're looking occupy it in high season is another complication.

I seriously doubt that anyone that does not have a booking system will hold the condo for your little stay. There's just no way to do that as no one is going to kick someone out so you can occupy the condo temporarily.

You have the additional difficulty of only desiring to rent for for 4 not 6 months. I'd say you could definitely kiss your deposit goodbye at the very least assuming someone will rent to you at all.

Looking at the map there appear to be two condos on Rama 4. What an odd area and well away from the BTS (MRT) line/s

If you're in love with the area and I've no idea why why don't you have this landlady of yours get the line ID of the admin in the building? They would possibly know what is available.

Sitting on that huge highway and all its pollution no idea why you would want to be out there but that's your issue

Edited by BobDobbs

16 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Looking at the map there appear to be two condos on Rama 4. What an odd area and well away from the BTS (MRT) line/s

What are  you talking about? There are hundreds if not thousands of condos on Rama IV, one of the larger streets in Thailand.

12 minutes ago, marin said:

What are  you talking about? There are hundreds if not thousands of condos on Rama IV, one of the larger streets in Thailand.

I never said otherwise simply that it was not convenient to the BTS. As I pointed out there is not one but two Aspire.