Shopee dilemma - can I order 3 different colors on one purchase ?

steven100

For the Shopee gurus out there  ....     because I'm damned if I can figure it out ....

Mobile phone shows FREE SHIPPING voucher .. minimum purchase 49 baht.

So can I order 3 LED lights but each a different color ...  I want 1xbl,1xrd,1xgn.  I want to use the free shipping voucher with the mobile app.

The problem being,  I have to click 3 pieces for the voucher to work ... 1 is not sufficient.   Then at checkout you can only confirm one color for 3 pieces ...  

Is it possible to order 3 different colors on the one order or do I have to do separately each one and if so will the free shipping show automatically for the three orders.   ???

* the price for red and green is 5 baht more than blue, so the prices are not all the same, which adds to the frustration.

If I ordered 3 the same it would work fine ....no issue ....  

I messaged the shop several times and no response as usual.  

Edited by steven100
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just add the three separate items to your cart, then go to checkout and see what the shipping calculation is. You aren't committed to purchase at that stage. So if the shipping isn't combined, just delete from the cart.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

Just add the three separate items to your cart, then go to checkout and see what the shipping calculation is. You aren't committed to purchase at that stage. So if the shipping isn't combined, just delete from the cart.

Thanks ...  correct .. I just did one at a time and it wipes the shipping cost off at the end Total Price ...

very good,     easy when you know how ...   haha

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Thanks ...  correct .. I just did one at a time and it wipes the shipping cost off at the end Total Price ...

very good,     easy when you know how ...   haha

Pleased it worked for you.

• Thumbs Up 1