Has anyone used a delivery service to pick up at Laem Chebang Port for delivery to Pattaya

I have a couple of small tables coming it to the port.  I am wondering how to get the tables from the shipping port to Pattaya.  I see lots of listings on Google for those peple who are taking containers in.  I only have a coffee table and console table.  I am sure there are services who do it but can't find one.  Can anyone suggest a service or p;lace to look. 

You have to go in person from what I understand and bring every possible document and form of Identification you have because Thailands very good about asking for it 🙂 Also I'm sure a moving or frieght company can be used to transport out of the port  if needed and I'm sure theres people there waiting for that kind of work 🙂

27 minutes ago, Robert Tyrrell said:

ou have to go in person from what I understand and bring every possible document and form of Identification you have because Thailands very good about asking for it

No not true.  If you order from Shopee or Lazada items shipped from overseas go through customs and larger items through the port.  They are delivered to your home. You can have the overseas shipper arrange door to door but it is much more expensive than having the item shipped to the port and you being responsible for final delivery. 

I've never had an online site like Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, AliExpress or eBay ship something and then tell me I have to go collect it myself at the port. They ALL arranged for Customs Clearance and delivery, even for larger items. That's why you pay for "shipping".

Unless the order is being held up by Customs for some reason. In which case YOU have to go sort it out yourself.

I've had that happen many times. Item arrives, goes through Customs, Customs decides something isn't quite right and I get a notification (from whichever site I purchased the item from or from Customs themselves).

I've had to deal with Customs in Laem Chabang a few times (I know the route there off by heart now). 

Also had to deal with different Courier companies (like DHL and FedEx) and their "in house" Customs brokers that handle all their import/Customs paperwork at the airport in Bangkok. Those "brokers" usually charge the maximum rates on everything they can to "speed things through Customs" so they can meet their delivery dates.

But every so often something gets flagged and you, the customer, has to sort it out.

Like ordering a $500 (US) item but declaring it to only be worth $45 on the Customs Declaration. The shipper/courier can't sort that out for you (normally) so you have to go yourself.

And (normally) you can't hire someone else to do it for you because Customs needs to make sure the person collecting the item is the one it's actually being shipped to.

You know. Keeps people from claiming/stealing other people's shipments and stuff.