Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

On 8/3/2024 at 11:44 AM, susanlea said:

All humans have energy fields. I can feel energy from 15m away. When a negative person leaves the room the energy changes a lot. If sit in a room close to a negative person I feel ill after 5 minutes. With a positive person I feel good.

WT....??

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I feel the negative energy. The Thai Youtubers have an interesting hobby. Imagine finding 3 wrong sentences in 2 hours of speaking and thinking it matters. Worried about nothing. Walz wants boys to use tampons.

Look here, someone just posted a comment about your concern with boys vs tampons.

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Yet you [addressing @stoner] get very upset if someone does the same to you.

What are you talking about?

No, @stoner hardly, but ever, gets "upset" - he only feels a general "emotion of sadness..." whenever he feels an insult was coming his way (Sometimes it went right over his head then all is well with the world, but please don't tell him that!)

On 8/5/2024 at 9:36 PM, stoner said:

really ? personal insults ? didn't take you long eh. 

ps...word of advice as has been pointed out over the last few days on this forum. you look super strange laughing at your own comments. 

23 hours ago, stoner said:

Maybe lay off the personal insults.

22 hours ago, stoner said:

ahhh i asked you if your insulting comment was directed at me and you said yes. so quite vexed at where you are at with this nonsense. 

4 hours ago, stoner said:

it sure does. it showed a huge problem on this forum. thats my issue. to say i am very upset is laughable. i would say the better emotion is sadness. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, watthong said:

What are you talking about?

No, @stoner hardly, but ever, gets "upset" - he only feels a general "emotion of sadness..." whenever he feels an insult was coming his way (Sometimes it went right over his head then all is well with the world, but please don't tell him that!)

yes thanks for this i am pointing out the reality of what goes on here. and then in the end you are brave enough to squeeze in another personal insult. 

vote kamala 2024

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

Sounds like you've got David 's used tampons as proof?

what ? 

what ? 

i can't believe you actually wrote that and thought it was funny. 

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

yes thanks for this i am pointing out the reality of what goes on here. and then in the end you are brave enough to squeeze in another personal insult. 

vote kamala 2024

Walz Tampon Machines 2024

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

what ? 

what ? 

i can't believe you actually wrote that and thought it was funny. 

I guess ypu missed what your sister in MAGA mentioned earlier in both this thread and the Tim Walz thread...(I think it's still there, only my reaction to it was swiftly taken down.)

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Tim 2024

He is great

Don't try to deflect. My question was: Wasn't it you who first mentioned "used tampons" (and "in boy's bathrooms..")?

Just now, susanlea said:

Not me. Others posted links. I didn't know Tim liked tampons being used by boys. Now we all know. Thanks.

Not you? 5555...who are you fooling? Can't squirm your way out of this, mylady.

9 minutes ago, watthong said:

I guess ypu missed what your sister in MAGA mentioned earlier in both this thread and the Tim Walz thread...(I think it's still there, only my reaction to it was swiftly taken down.)

ok.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Don't tell lies.

Let's see who's telling lies

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

I feel the negative energy. The Thai Youtubers have an interesting hobby. Imagine finding 3 wrong sentences in 2 hours of speaking and thinking it matters. Worried about nothing. Walz wants boys to use tampons.

and from the Tim Walz thread (though can't make a direct quote from an outside thread, so cut and paste here)

"Going to lose the Christian vote. He looks like a terrible choice. Looks old, wants tampons in boys toilets and loud religious chanting for minorities."

You said it HERE FIRST @susanlea

Just now, watthong said:

and from the Tim Walz thread (though can't make a direct quote from an outside thread, so cut and paste here)

"Going to lose the Christian vote. He looks like a terrible choice. Looks old, wants tampons in boys toilets and loud religious chanting for minorities."

Just now, watthong said:

Cryingdick posted the link. Never heard of Tim Walz. I now know Tim is creepy.

• Confused 1