Good Thai Websites For Thai People

GetBackJoJo

Hi All

Girlfried has her first home computer but she seems to be sitting there, just staring at the screen. I found Thai Rath website but aside from that, im clueless.

Any suggestions for good Thai websites she can maybe check out? News, current affairs, light hearted stuff, fun, games.... im not sure realy. Any ideas?

Many kind thanks

GBJJ

I've had the privilege to have been asked to introduce several Thai-females - of the kind that goes into coma when placed in front of a computer - to the computer era. The supreme icebreaker, that wakes even the toughest mai-kao-jai'er, is to introduce them to a computer with a TV-card installed. To realize that computers actually can be useful for something as familiar and important as favorite soap operas works wonders. The sneaky trick is that those soaps come with a lot of commercials, and it won't take long for the "student" to figure that a computer can provide various means of passing waiting time... (Besides websites, some of those little games that come with your OS might catch attention).

(Besides websites, some of those little games that come with your OS might catch attention).

Just don't introduce her to Mahjong or you may never see your computer again. :o

too true , they are bloody good at it aswell

Smashing replies there people - thanks very much. Ill bung them all in favorates and let her click away. Its a pain in the bum having my office upsatirs and her pc downstairs... all day today while im trying to work i have been getting 'Honey! Honey! How i do this!'

:o

(Besides websites, some of those little games that come with your OS might catch attention).

Just don't introduce her to Mahjong or you may never see your computer again. :o

I wish I had the advice about Mahjong before. My wife happily plays it for 4 or 5 hours a night.