Hotels In Chiang Rai With Internet Access ?

rainman

Does anyone know any reasonably good hotels in Chiang Rai that offer internet access (wireless or cable, either one)? I looked online and most seem to offer internet access according to their website, but in my experience, this isn't always the case once you check-in.

Does anyone know any reasonably good hotels in Chiang Rai that offer internet access (wireless or cable, either one)? I looked online and most seem to offer internet access according to their website, but in my experience, this isn't always the case once you check-in.

I agree ,I usually stay at the Wiang Inn & then use the internet cafes on the main street.

:o Wiley Coyote

The redrosehotel (dot com) says on their website, they would offer free internet..... call them to find out....

apart from that, in my opinion there is no other place or area in LOS that suxxxx more when it comes to internet than Chiang Rai (an actually lovely place).

even the internet cafes s+ck and close very early.

and almost impossible to stay connected to MSN LIVE MESSENGER anywhere in CRAI. Yes I am there RIGHT NOW :-(

Edited by THAILIBAN