Trump trashes Fox News over poll that shows Harris leading in swing states

Inderpland

Just now, tilaceer said:

Talking 'bout you. You will see I had to do an edit as I hit the post too early..
Still it stands.
If you post a comment posing as a fact, (that you do repeatedly), then you have to provide proof.
Think you need a lie down.

Everyone knows Biden has been on stuff for years. We know many truck drivers and bus drivers are. Why pretend Biden is not on something? At the very least lots of vitamin B and caffeine to stay alert.

• Confused 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Who is everybody?

largecrowds.png

Everybody who was not born yesterday. People use high caffeine products and B to stay alert. Some use stronger drugs. Biden had a weird look on his face for years giving speeches. He was on something.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, tilaceer said:

Same as Trump hooked on Adderall and needed a nose job due to snorting coke ?

Trump does not need teleprompters. Harris and Biden are lost without them. Biden uses a nervous smirk and Harris a nervous laugh. The body language expert ripped Harris apart on that CNN interview.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Trump does not need teleprompters. Harris and Biden are lost without them. Biden uses a nervous smirk and Harris a nervous laugh. The body language expert ripped Harris apart on that CNN interview.

What has that to do with Trumps addiction ?
He uses teleprompters, but as he has low attention span and reading difficulties he just goes off script and
just starts rambling. Sign of too much Adderall, (as well as filling your diaper).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tilaceer said:

He uses teleprompters, but as he has low attention span and reading difficulties he just goes off script and
just starts rambling. Sign of too much Adderall, (as well as filling your diaper).

He speaks better than you argue. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, luckymitchell said:

No, bit I have don't plenty of drugs over the years to be able to see the signs

No argument there from me. You will get on well with Susan.
You must have a huge high definition TV to see Bidens pupils like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tilaceer said:

Just keep reporting that troll 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

So is this natural in your biased opinion yes or no?

TELEMMGLPICT000369688831_17192556428110_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzpnK1fqIf8AfXYjEGXVToo715YnLxEvYrAkX0q5G20s.jpg

In my unbiased opinion, yes. You are really clutching at straws to try and make some 
demented point, that simply is just childish. But still, that's what you are good at.
You don't think I could source some weird pictures of Trump, but that would be sinking to your level
of infantism  ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, luckymitchell said:

Why the constant need for the aviators

Seriously   ?
You expect me, (or anyone), to take that comment seriously ?
Maybe Joe knows you have got your face pressed up to your high definition QLED monitor to stare at his pupils, and he is f*****g with you.

• Haha 1

Just now, tilaceer said:

Seriously   ?
You expect me, (or anyone), to take that comment seriously ?
Maybe Joe knows you have got your face pressed up to your high definition QLED monitor to stare at his pupils, and he is f*****g with you.

As serious as I take your comments. 

10 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

In my unbiased opinion, yes. You are really clutching at straws to try and make some 
demented point, that simply is just childish. But still, that's what you are good at.
You don't think I could source some weird pictures of Trump, but that would be sinking to your level
of infantism  ?

Biden looked weird for 3 years. Why? Dementia. He has had it for years. Your post is just ignorance and denial rolled into one.

• Haha 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Biden looked weird for 3 years. Why? Dementia. He has had it for years. Your post is just ignorance and denial rolled into one.

Sweeping generalisations again, plus ad hominems.
Your are on a roll.
Bout time for one of your inaccurate graphs isnt it, or the usual disparaging remark about Harris ?
Maybe you should start a topic on Bidens Dementia in another sandpit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1