18-Year-Old Killed by American Bully Dog in Lopburi (short)

18-Year-Old Killed by American Bully Dogs in Lopburi:

An 18-year-old man in Lopburi was found dead after being attacked by three American Bully dogs belonging to his older brother. The incident occurred on August 31, with the victim discovered by his mother and brother upon their return home. The man had been alone the previous night and was captured on CCTV playing with the dogs before they turned aggressive. Despite attempting to escape, he was fatally injured. The dogs were still in the room when his body was found. Authorities are investigating and have sent the body for a post-mortem examination.

I have owned a dog, or at times 2 dogs, most of my life. I do not believe in the tired adage of there being no bad dogs only bad owners. Pit Bulls are bad dogs. What percentage of similar stories are about any other breed? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I have owned a dog, or at times 2 dogs, most of my life. I do not believe in the tired adage of there being no bad dogs only bad owners. Pit Bulls are bad dogs. What percentage of similar stories are about any other breed? 

They weren't Pitt Bulls.

47 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Both can be aggressive. Young man wouldn’t have stood a chance against 3 dogs, what a horrible death. 

Deleted 

Edited by roo860