Bangers To Pattaya

kratindaeng

Alright fellas, well been a few years since I last paid a visit, so will be leaving Bangers early 2moro morning, with a lunch box and flask. Can anyone please advise on travel from BKK to PTY via bus Ekamai Station, price, duration of trip, baht bus from PTY station to Pattaya 2nd road price (anything else?!) Its been a while! Ta very much in advance.

Regards :o KD

Edited by kratindaeng

117 THB from BKK to Pattaya, and 113 THB from Pattaya to BKK.

I'm quite sure that's it (and not the other way round :o ). It should take a bit over 2 hours.

I don't remember the baht bus fare, though.

117 THB from BKK to Pattaya, and 113 THB from Pattaya to BKK.

I'm quite sure that's it (and not the other way round :o ). It should take a bit over 2 hours.

I don't remember the baht bus fare, though.

Thanks Elsie! your a babe! ...can't seem to click to see you naked though, sia jai maak.....

:D

Edited by kratindaeng

Well well well... who's a naughty boy here.. :D

Well, him, plus the 1425 other people who've viewed your profile hoping for a glimpse of heaven (oh yeah, and the 75 or so times I've clicked on it myself) :o

Alright fellas, well been a few years since I last paid a visit, so will be leaving Bangers early 2moro morning, with a lunch box and flask. Can anyone please advise on travel from BKK to PTY via bus Ekamai Station, price, duration of trip, baht bus from PTY station to Pattaya 2nd road price (anything else?!) Its been a while! Ta very much in advance.

Regards :o KD

Hi KD,

Make sure you get on the right bus to Pattaya, buy your ticket at the booth on the righthand side as you look at the bus station and do not be tempted to get on any other bus that is leaving to go to Pattaya as they do have a scam going on at this bus station which most newbies or unsuspecting people have fallen for (including myself a few years ago). This bus is cheaper (100 baht) but goes everywhere and takes about 5 hours to reach Pattaya.

See the 'bus scam' link on the Pattaya forum.

Just a heads up in case you weren't aware of it! Have a good journey!