Thai Mans Life Saved By Wooden Penis

darkside

Crash hat stops bullet

Patcharapol Panrak

A seafood vendor riding home on his motorcycle and hearing a loud noise followed by something hitting his crash hat was astonished to find on reaching his house that there was a bullet hole in his helmet.

Por Dulkhong, a 62-year-old Sattahip resident said the noise had sounded like a gunshot but that he had not seen anyone.

He said he was on the way back from his daily purchase of shellfish at a fresh market in Tambon Samnakton, Ban Chang, traveling by motorcycle on Rayong route number 332. At a point where the road ran through woodlands he heard the sound and felt an object hitting his helmet.

He could think of only two reasons that this had happened to him. The most likely reason was that someone was hunting and that the bullet hit him accidentally. The other possibility was that a thief was intending to take the 2-baht gold necklace he had borrowed from his wife and put around his neck three days ago.

Amazingly, there was not a scratch on his head. Neighbors visited him to find out what lucky charm he carried that had saved him from death, and he showed them a wooden phallus that he said had brought luck many times before.

Pattaya Mail

This news clipping has a headline that should generate lots of views......

my first thought when reading the headline was "where the eff can i buy a wooden penis?"

:D

Get me one while you are there at the penis shop. :o

better still why not wittle one of your own if you have a spare 5 mins. nothing like wittling a penis !

my first thought when reading the headline was "where the eff can i buy a wooden penis?"

Get me one while you are there at the penis shop. :D

size? any preference? :o

It wood be, a hard job to find a hard wood one in town

But think it wood be easy to find soft ones all around the place.

:o

I was entertaining some business partners in Thailand once, and our driver had one of those handsome phallic wonders hanging off the back of his belt loop. One of my partners leaned over to me and asked "are lots of Thais gay?" I asked why?

"Because that guy has a wooden dildo hanging off his belt."