A teenage girl overdosed and passed away after sex with man in his 60’s

A teenage girl overdosed and passed away after sex with man in his 60’s:

A 16-year-old Thai girl died from a ketamine overdose during sex with a 63-year-old man in Samut Prakan. Initially, the man claimed she was helping with livestreaming to support his shoe-selling business, but later confessed she had been hired for sex and voluntarily took ketamine before the encounter. The girl had a seizure and died, leading to charges against the man for taking a minor away from her guardians, with further child prostitution charges pending.

These stories are so common and sickening, hang him, we need these sick f#cks to know it is not acceptable to come here and think you can get away with it. Also whichever nation he came from needs to do a deep dive into his past and I doubt it's the first time.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Shoe selling?

Samut Prakan?

He doesn't sound much like a foreigner to me, given the chosen profession and location.

My money is on a Thai national.

You may be right, but when I was in Chiang mai the condo next door was an Aussie selling handbags on Lazada 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, animatic said:

Since no foreign devils nationality was named, which usually is trumpeted, he likely is a thai national.

By most reports older thai on younger thai is far more prevalent than foreigners with thai girls. But they get more adverse press if it goes bad.

yup it would seem you are right

• Agree 1

Ketamine. A dirty, crappy high. And a dangerous drug to boot. Why is there in Thailand such production of crappy drugs (ketamine, meth, GHB, benzococktails ...) ? Are clandestine labs manned by high-school drop-outs?

• Sad 2

There are so many different morals to this story, don't have sex with an underage girl, never give a girl ketamine before having sex with her, the lessons here are endless.

I remember when I was in my twenties I dated a ridiculously hot woman who told me that she had been married for a very brief period, was having sex with her older husband, and he died of a heart attack while on top of her. For a few moments she couldn't tell if he was in ecstasy or in pain, and then he just keeled over. It boggles the mind to consider what that experience must be like. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Shoe selling?

Samut Prakan?

He doesn't sound much like a foreigner to me, given the chosen profession and location.

My money is on a Thai national.

It was a Thai man, it's covered in more detail on the thread about this yesterday.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1337409-16-year-old-thai-girl-dies-of-ketamine-overdose-during-sex/#comment-19208769

Why does this forum keep reposting the same stories? 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/6/2024 at 4:23 AM, Video News said:

A teenage girl overdosed and passed away after sex with man in his 60’s:

A 16-year-old Thai girl died from a ketamine overdose during sex with a 63-year-old man in Samut Prakan. Initially, the man claimed she was helping with livestreaming to support his shoe-selling business, but later confessed she had been hired for sex and voluntarily took ketamine before the encounter. The girl had a seizure and died, leading to charges against the man for taking a minor away from her guardians, with further child prostitution charges pending.

As a teenager you should stay away from men over 60 ears of age.

• Confused 1